💀Mystery/Thriller Winners💀

Good morning to everybody!

Hopefully you are having a mesmerizing day.

I would like to express my ginormous gratitude to the wonderful judges,  ArtKirklandIsStress and  ivishlavender

First and foremost, the mystery/thriller results are up at last. Who is excited as I am? 

Let's hop up to the top 3 winners along the honorable mentions/runner-ups.

First place winner goes for RishikaBaweja9

Sane or Not? 

Title (5/5): I give it a five out of five, for it instantly draws the reader's attention, and toys with the natural curiousty of a person with a question, drawing them to read it. I do wish the 'not' was capitalized though, but that's more or less just something that likely pesters solely me. 

Cover (5/5) Another five out of five, it gives off the impression of a book filled to the brim with mystery, and perhaps even horror, and it certainly conveys the same theme. It is pleasing to the eye to look at, and whilst bright colours draw the reader's attention, muted colours keep it. 

Blurb (5/5) Once more, a full five out of five. Two mysterious quotes at the beginning leave the reader thirsting to know more, and a small description just pushes that thirst. Just as with the cover and title, the blurb is done very cleverly, it is not a wonder this book has over five thousand reads. 

 Grammar/Punctuation (10/10) There may be the odd spelling error, but that is merely a human error in typing, for this author is absolutely brilliant at English, it seems. I catch on to grammatical issues fast, yet found none here. 

 Writing Style (10/10) Whilst it does not appear to be all that unique, it still keeps the reader on the constant brink of a cliffhanger, with cleverly embedded side thoughts and small hints at major plot points in italics. It is very enjoyable and fascinating to read. 

 Character Development (10/10) I must be plainly honest, I have not seen any in the five chapters I am required to read, but I sense it may come in future chapters. Though at the same time, with the current mood of the story, none seems to be necessary, and I cannot deduct points if there is nothing negative.

Plot/Storyline (9/10) The plot is not uncommon, for there is not much to explore in the theme of mystery, almost everything haven been done already, but there is a difference in the way it is conveyed. This is definitely an organized and thought-through plot and storyline, so I congratulate the author for that.