Chapter 1: Unknown Human

I walking around from city to city just exploring around in my free time. My parents were basically loaded, so I was set for life without having to work as hard. My parents didn't like me as their daughter. They only lent me the money so I could escape far from their house. It was cold you could say, but I can roam around as freely as I can. I can hear their words through my head.

"Hideous"

"Monster,"

"Child,"

They pretended that I was never really their child just because I was filled with some kind of "powers" that they never had. I wouldn't really consider its power, just a normal human person who works out and eats alright. I looked up and saw a giant octopus swinging civilians around with its tentacles. I saw S-ranked heroes rush to the battlefield and tried to fend it off. They first rescued the people that were trapped. I recognized them. Tornado, Metal Bat, and Pig God. 

"I can take it myself!" Tornado shouted all cocky.

"FHIEUFHSF FINE!" Metal Bat says taking the people to a safe place while Pig God was just eating a leg of the octopus. 

"Hey! You shouldn't be here!" Metal Bat looks at me.

"I want to watch," I replied. He looked at me as if I was crazy. I watched as Tornado tried to fend off the octopus. The octopus wasn't buying her powers and wrapped her in one of its tentacles. She's really a high-ranked hero? It just easily took her down. I wonder why her telekinesis didn't work. Metal Bat rushed to try and help, but the octopus whipped him away with its other tentacle. I watched him fly off and hit his back against the building as well as Pig God came right after. I watched as Tornado was struggling for her life, how pitiful. After all the confidence that she laid onto the other heroes. The octopus finally noticed me.

"Want to die as well?" it giggled. I let it wrap me and lift me up to its eyes as well as Tornado. Compared to Tornado, it didn't squeeze the life out of me. "Since you're behaving, I won't hurt you,"

I looked around. Are any other heroes going to come? I watched as the people all look frightened. On second thought, the others are probably off on other missions. I sighed and place my hand onto its tentacle getting a grip of its skin then ripping it off easily.

"That fucking hurts! You damn human!" it shouted. I ran up to its head then kicked its head as its body split in half. All the gushing blood and insides of it just flew out. Metal Bat caught Tornado as she fell. Well, that was lame. I jumped down and placed my hands into my pockets.

"How did you..."

I looked at Metal Bat and shrugged.

"It wasn't hard," I responded. Metal Bat pulled out a phone and signaled an immediate S-ranked hero meeting. Tornado got out of his arms.

"I'm fine! I could've easily beaten that thing up! Hmph!" she crosses her arms and looks away. 

"You need to come with us!" Metal Bat says looking at me. I give them a quick stare.

"No thanks," I answered walking away. 

"You're not even going to an S-ranked hero meeting? How stupid," Tornado says. 

"Not as stupid as your attitude," 

"There will be food," Pig God said. I turned around.

"I'll go," I said. Pig God laughed as all three of them showed me the way into that building of theirs. What do they even want with me?