Chapter 9: Claiming Me

At another hero meeting again. 

"Hey!" someone says. I look over the table and noticed it was Child Emperor. He got out of his chair and walked over to me licking his new lollipop. He pulled out another one and handed it to me. "H-Here,"

"Hmm? What's this for?" I asked.

"For last time! Hmph!" he walks back and gets up onto his chair. I smiled then looked over to see Bang smiling. I looked away and puck the lollipop away in my bag.

"What's your name?" Bang asked. 

"That's for me to know and for you to figure out," I claimed. "I'll tell you all whenever I feel like it,"

"Does anyone even know her name yet?" Metal Bat asked. Genos raised his hand.

"Ah, I also do," Saitama says. Someone enters the finished meeting.

"Ah! I'm here to greet the new hero!" Amai Mask says smiling and winking. I looked at Genos.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"He's the first A-ranked hero, Amai Mask," Genos claimed. Amai looked over and spotted me. He smiled and walked over to me. 

"I'm A-"

"Someone already told me your rank," I blurted out.

"It's nice to have you in the association," he says holding out his hand. 

"I'm not a hero," I said getting up. I walked past him as he followed me.

"Well, you're in the association," he stated.

"Not like I really had a choice," I stated. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close.

"Oh please become a hero," he says smiling pulling our face close. 

This fucking dude wants to try me. 

"W-well..." I played along like his fangirls. I kicked his balls and watched him fall to the floor. "No you pretty face, I'm not easy like your fans," I continued walking to get out of the building. I checked my phone to see Sonic had called me a few times. I called him back.

"What is it?" I said.

"Come home already," he whined.

"I'm out of the building and making my way there, but I was stopped by an annoying pretty-faced hero. I hate boys who are like that," 

"What's his name?"

"Amai Mask is his short hero name, but don't you even think of doing something stupid. Got it?"

"But-"

"No, no dumb reasons. Do you hear me?"

I heard him snort a bit annoyed. I smiled.

"I missed you too, Sonic," 

I heard him gulp surprised by what I said. 

"Hey there hero," Amai said. 

"I have to go now, see you later," I said quickly ending the call.

"Who was that?" Amai asked. 

"None of your damn business," I replied. "Get away from me,"

He placed his hand on my shoulder and smiled. He handed me a bouquet of red roses.

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful person," he says.

"I-It's him!" a girl says as his fangirls all gather up. My fucking luck. I threw the bouquet in the air as one of the girls catches it. I continued walking as Amai followed me.

"Is that his girlfriend or something?" a girl muttered. I looked back at her.

"No, he is single and would love to give you all kisses," I said. All the girls ran and surrounded him as I ran off. Thank goodness that they fell for it! I quickly ran to my apartment and knocked on the door as Sonic let me in. "That annoying Amai guy kept on following me," I looked and noticed that Sonic made us lunch. I looked at Sonic. "You made this?"

He nodded. I sat down and looked at the food. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I grabbed my chopsticks and started eating. I scooted closer to him and grabbed a meatball putting it to his mouth. He looked at me then ate it. I placed my chopsticks down and kissed down his neck. I gave a small laugh.

"Maybe I'll eat something else," I said moving my hand down to his thigh. I lifted up his shirt as he blushed. "You want me as yours, don't you?"

Sonic quickly picked me up and walked me over to the couch. He sat on the couch and put me onto his lap. I took of my shirt and threw it onto the floor as well as his shirt. I placed his hands onto my back as I kissed him.

"Touch me, Sonic," I said going back to continue our kiss. I felt him unclip my bra and threw it onto the floor. I started exploring into his mouth as he did the same to mine. He kept on feeling my skin and slowly made his way to my chest. I let him pinch my nipples and feel them around as they hardened for him. We broke away for air as I looked at him. Our foreheads touched. "S-Sonic...My name..." Sonic looked at my eyes to hear what my name was. "Aiya...Say it,"

He kissed my breasts as I let out a moan. 

"Do you like it Aiya?" he says flicking my nipples with his tongue.

"Fuck! Yes...I do..." I said. I pushed him back onto the couch and got on my knees pulling down his bottom half. I took it out and started sucking him off. 

"Oh..W-Wow...Aiya..." he says enjoying me giving him head. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock making sure he saw it. "Damn..." I kissed the tip as he came onto my face. I licked my lips and looked at him.

"That was fast," I said. I took off my bottom half and pinned him onto the couch.

"W-Wait! I was supposed to be the top!" Sonic says. I smirk and sit as his cock enters me. 

"Not today," I said as I bounce looking at him. I watched him struggle to switch positions and started to become more sensitive as my nice bits were feeling his cock. "Fuck...S-Sonic..."

Sonic looked up at me. He noticed that I'm getting a bit embarrassed and watched my facial expressions become weaker and weaker. I heard a knock on the door and stopped wondering if I should get it. I didn't find it important and started jumping. I placed a finger on Sonic's lips to be quiet. He blushed but nodded. I leaned down as we quietly moaned into each other mouths and felt our hot tongues started to make a sloppy mess. The knocking continued but we ignored it. I got off and turned to stuff his mouth with my cum while I sucked him again waiting for his semen to get into my mouth. He came into my mouth right after and cleaned each other up. I turned back around and looked at him. 

"You've claimed me even more now," I said quietly and kissed him.