ii. marina's party

ELLA Y YO ━━ GUZMÁN NUNIER OSUNA

ii. marina's party

VIVIANA AND GUZMÁN WERE AT Marina's party together. Of course Lú wasn't happy about that but Viviana didn't care. Angélica and Polo walked up to Guzmán and Viviana, "Angélica, te ves hermosa." Viviana said, the two greeting each other. "Tu tambien, Vivi." Angélica replied, smiling at Viviana. "Polo," Viviana greeted him, giving him a small smile and nod. "You clean up good." Viviana smiled, patting Polo's shoulder.

Polo smiled, "I'm in the mood for a drink. Angélica, would you like to get a drink with me?" Viviana asked, Angélica nodding. Angélica kissed Polo's cheek, "I'll be back, okay?" she said, Polo nodding. "I'll be back, Guzmán." Viviana said, pecking Guzmán's cheek before linking arms with Angélica. once Angélica knew that Guzmán and Polo were out of hearing distance, Angélica spoke up.

"How's everything with Guz?" Viviana sighed, "Oh you know, the usual." Viviana rolled her eyes, grabbing a champagne glass and handing it to Angélica . She grabbed another one for herself, taking a sip. "Lú still being a bitch?" Angélica questioned. "When isn't she?" Viviana dryly laughed, "True." Angélica shrugged. "I told Guzmán today that I'm done playing these games with him." Viviana swallowed, "Angie, I can't do this with him anymore. It hurts me to know that he's also with Lú." Viviana said.

"It hurts me a lot." Angélica pulled Viviana into a hug, "Don't do this to yourself, you deserve more than this Vi." Angélica said, rubbing Viviana's back. "I know but I just love him." Viviana said, her cheeks getting warm, pulling away from the hug. A stray tear went down her cheek, Angélica wiping the tear away. "Don't cry, you look too pretty for that." Angélica said, Viviana smiling weakly.

"Are you busy tonight?" Angélica asked, Viviana shaking her head. "No, what's up?" she asked. "Do you wanna come over tonight? You seem like you need a girls night." Angélica asked, linking arms with Viviana again and walking back to their dates. "Yes! I'm glad you asked." Viviana smiled. "Alright, then it's a plan." Angélica smiled, the two getting back to their spot, only to find Guzmán and Polo gone. Nadia, Samuel, Christian, and Ander walked into the party.

"You know you should drink more, you let loose and you're so much fun." Angélica said, touching Viviana's diamond necklace. "Well shit, great party!" Viviana turned her head and saw Christian, narrowing her eyes. "You rich people sure know how to have a good time." Christian said. "Are you colorblind or did you get dressed in the dark?" Angélica said, Christian looking at her. "Angie you're just gonna let her talk to me like that?" Viviana turned towards angélica.

"You know him?" Viviana asked, "Something like that." Angélica replied. Christian scoffed, but letting it go. "Now that you've said hello, are you staying?" Viviana asked, giving him a stern look. "Don't know. Do you want me to?" Christian flirted with Viviana, but of course she didn't flirt back. "Just have to say a word." Christian took a step towards Viviana. "Yeah, I'm leaving. Have fun with.. him." Viviana scoffed, walking away and leaving Angélica with Christian.