Chapter 8

Harrys POV
what do you mean I messed up I asked. Eventually she's going to forget all about you and be with someone else said Zayn.Look I'm going to talk to her maybe try to meet up with her. do you have her number zayn asked. Yea here it is I said. please tell her we need to talk I said. ok but I highly doubts she wants to talk to you Zayn said walking out.
Zayns POV
as I leave harrys house I started to text Meridith. Hey Mer it's Zayn.She replies with how did you get my number. I replied with I know people but that's not the point I was wondering if you wanted to meet up and get something to eat you know just hang. Ok she replied with a smiley face. Ok meet me at Chipotle. Ok cool she replied
Meridiths POV
As I was getting ready to go out with Zayn I thought about Harry. Yea I can delete his number and his text but how can I delete his face his voice and our memories. I just put it to the back of my mind. I was listening to my music while getting ready. Give me love by Ed sheeran started to play so I skipped the song harry messed that up for me. I just put on some black jeans and a tank top with a black varsity jacket over it. I just threw some converse and left.
*
Meridths POV
As I walked in I saw Zayn sitting as he was waving at me I walked over while giggling a bit. Hey beautiful said Zayn. Look Zayn im look for a relationship right now I legit just got out of one. Oh no I didn't mean it like that he said laughing. I wanted to talk to you about Harry. What about him and how do you even know him I questioned.Well he's always been a good friend of mine and he wanted me to talk to you but to be honest I think you deserve better just giving you a bit advice. But I think Harry just needs some time to grow the fuck up and then maybe try again he said. Look you can tell harry to fuck off I said. Zayn started to laugh. What's so funny I asked. You cussing it's cute he said laughing. Shut up I said playfully pushing him. So enough of Harry I wanna get to know Meridith he said. Well there's nothing to really know I said. You wanna order something he asked. I didn't bring money I said. I'll pay for you no worries. Zayn I couldn't let you do that you met me today. Well it'll be my pleasure he said smiling. Ok I only want lemonade I replied. Ok darling he said as he got up and left to go get my drink. Zayns pretty handsome. He's nice and tall and stop Meridith I thought to myself. Zayn came over with my lemonade. Thanks Zayn I said smiling. You want me to drive you home Zayn asked. No Zayn you already bought me lemonade I said. But Mer its raining and it's cold so you should ride with me he said smiling. Ok Zayn I said playfully rolling my eyes. As we were in the car the song Animals by Maroon 5 came on. Zayn and I started to sing together. Zayn. Yes Mer he said. Your voice is amazing I said blushing. Not as great as yours he said smiling.
*
so this is your house right Zayn asked. yup I replied. Thanks Zayn I said. For what he said lifting a eyebrow. For cheering me up you help me get my mind off of Harry it was sweet. Well maybe we can hang again tomorrow say around 2 he said. Sure I said. Zayn hugged me and left.