Chapter 10

Harrys Pov

Today I wanted to talk to Meridith and find sone kind of common ground with her. I got out of bed and started to get ready to go. I took a shower then i put on skinny jeans with a white button up. I only buttoned it up half way though. I threw on some brown boots and put on my fendora. As i was walking to Meridiths house i saw her and Zayn at the park. I saw her laugh and it broke my heart. I went up and pushed Zaynbaway from her. Dude what the hell is your problem Zayn yelled. Harry what are you doing here Meridith asked. I was on my way to your i said. Why she asked. Because i wanted to talk i said. Well i'm here now so talk she said. I wanna do this in private i said glaring at zayn. Well right now im busy she said. No beautiful ill talk to you later get things straight with him zayn said. Are you sure zayn she asked. Yea bye beautifu zayn said kissing her on the cheeck then leaving. What the hell i said. What do you mean what the hell its not my fault you fucked up our relationship. Im pushing Zayn away because im scared that he will hurt me like you did. Look im sorry i said. Dont worry i forgive you but i dont trust you. Look we can be friends but nothing more cause i was taught to go foward not backwards she said and was about to walk off unil i grabbed her hand and spun her around to were she was facing me. What the he- I interupted her by kissing her. WHAT THE HELL she screamed. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST KISS ME AND EVERYTHING BE OK YOUR WRONG. Zayn does it all the time i said smirking. Well homeboy Zayns cute your not she said pushing me playfully and walking off. Man i loved when she did that. Now its time to talk to Zayn.

Zayns Pov

Luckily im home only today so that means no yell no cleaning and no- i was intrupted by the doorbell. I sighed and opened the door to see harry standing there.We need to talk about you and Meridiths relationship he said. I dont to say or explain shit. Our relationship doesnt invole you thats for sure i said. Look well let me explain something Meridith is mine first so back off and do us all a favor and go back to Bradford he said. Do you think Meridith would actually want you back i said. And oh i dont think Meridith would want me to go back to Bradford with all the lip locking we are doing i said with a smirk. But like I said back off he replied. And who are you to tell me what to do i said folding my arms. Harry then pushed me. I pushed back harder. Harry pushed once more. Look i dont wanna fight you i said. Why are you scared harry challenged. Nope i just dont wann ruin my face for Meridith i said and closed the door in his face. IM GOING GET YOU FOR THIS MALIK he screamed Yea Yea Yea and im gonna get ice cream now i yelled back with a smirk.

Meridiths Pov

I felt like i have to talk to Zayn about Harry me and him. I decided i was going to call him. Zaynster i said Well hello beautiful he said. Come to my house we need to talk i said. Ok beautiful ill be there in a minute. Ok bye. Bye.

I was kinda nervous to talk to zayn it was werid. Ive never had a real serious converstation with him. Then I heard the door. Well here goes nothing i said sighing. As i opened the door i saw Zayn. He looked so handsome he was wearing a gray sweater with a black grey and white scarf. He wore black jeans a black converse. Hey he said while hugging me. Ok lets go to my room i said as he came in. We made our way to my room and i took a deep breath. So what did you wanna talk about he said. I wanted to talk about our relationship i said. What about it he said. You know we are just friends right i said. Yes anything else he said. I wanted to talk about harry. Zayn rolled his eyes. What i said. Its just everything is just about harry look i understand your still in love with him or whatever but im not going to let you play with my emotions he said. What do you mean Zayn one minute you understand and the next you dont im so confused. Everything isnt about harry. THEN WHY IS HE EVEN A FUCKING CONVERSATION. LOOK I LIKE YOU OK he said. I know that i said. NO I DONT MEAN FRIENDS I LIKE YOU ALOT AND IT TEARS ME APART TO SEE YOU CHASING AFTER HARRY WHEN I RIGHT HERE...... but you dont feel the same and his voice started to drift off. Please finish Zayn i said. Its fine just dont worry about it it doesnt even matter its just all stupid. Harry was right he said. What do you mean i said what the hell did he tell you i asked. He told me i would never have your heart even though you took mine. He also told me i should go back to Bradford. Thats were i belong right he said about to walk off. I grabbed him spun him around and kissed him. I pulled away quickily i love you Zayn i lied. He stepped back You dont love me so dont give me that bullshit because im not stupid. I dont need your lies and pity he said walking off. Zayn i said. What he said. Can we talk later i asked. I dont know he said as he left my house.