Chapter 11

Meridiths Pov

I woke up this morning so confused. I was confused why harry wanted to make things right I was confused why Zayn and I arguing. I decided to call Zayn so we can work this out. Hello he said. Zayn can we please talk I'm so sorry I said. Zayn then said open your door. I opened my door to see Zayn standing there with beautiful pink roses and choclate. I hugged him and tears started to form in my eyes. Zayn I said. Yes beautiful he said. Please never leave me again I said. I promise I wont he said. I grabbed him by him leather jacket and kissed him. I then invited him in the house and took him to my room. Luckily I was home alone so I didn't hear bitching or Ashley trying to flirt with Zayn. Zayn I said. Yes Mer he said. Why did you actually talk to me the day me and harry broke up and why did you take me out to eat and why where so kind to me when I was a stranger. Because when I looked at you I saw beauty I saw a broken heart that needed to be healed and I want to mend your beautiful heart he said stepping closer to me. I couldn't help but kiss him he's just so sweet and perfect I'm just crazy for this boy. Zayn I think I love you I said. I love you too Mr he said smiling. No Zayn I'm in love with you I said. Then Zayn picked me up and we were kissing. The kissing started to get more intese. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me up to my room.As we got into my room I got down from Zayn and I pushed him on my bed. My shirt came off and I laid on top of Zayn and me started to make out i took off his shirt. Wait Zayn said. Yes Zayn i said. Do you really want to give your virgnity he asked. Yes Zayn I feel your the one I said.

Harrys Pov

I woke up this morning naked next to Ashely. Hey look who's up she said. What happened last night I asked. Well let's just say I got as present she said. Look hun I gotta go take care of some business but I'll talk to you later she said. Wait I said. I can't bye hub she said while walking out the door. I sighed and got up I took a shower and decided to call zayn. Aye Zayn its harry i said. Oh um what's up he said. I was wondering if you me Meridith Louis Liam Niall and Ashely were looking to hang I asked. Um sure I have to get ready Meridith and I will be there he said. Ok cool I said hanging up the phone. I put some shorts on and a white t shirt. I heard the door bell it was Louis Niall and Liam. Hey hey hey guess who brought vodka said Niall. You would bring some about like that here I said laughing. I invited them in and I almost closed the door when I saw Meridith Zayn and Ashely. Hey guys come in I said. I pulled Zayn to the side. Thanks Zayn i said. No problem he said. We were friends at some point he said with a grin. I smiled and closed the door. NOW THAT WE ARE ALL HERE LETS PLAY A GAME niall screamed. Ok what kind of game said Zayn. Common Game niall said. Please explain Meridith said. Ok I'm going to say something and if you have something in common you drink a shot. For example my hair is blonde. Ashely would drink cause her hair is blonde too he said. Ok let's get started then Zayn said. Ok I wanna go first louis said. I fucked harry said louis with a smile. Ashely had took a shot and Meridith look pissed.

Meridiths Pov

Ok me next liam said. I've fucked Zayn liam said. I took a shot and looked at harry. Ok my- Wait you did Zayn Harry said interrupting Zayn. Yup and he was hella good I said standing up. Ashely was probably better than you anyway harry said. Well im glad your happy you dick I said. Hey you can't get mad you did Zayn he said. When the fuck her I asked. That's none of your business he said. I grabbed the vodka bottle and threw at harry as he ducked. WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU DO HER I screamed. Last night damn harry said. See you did Ashely before I did Zayn. I pushed Harry. I saw Zayn get up and walk outside. Zayn I said running after him. What he said calmly. Are you mad at me i asked. Actually im not I knew once we came here something was going to happen. Meridith you cant lie to me I knew all along you still had feelings for harry but I'm not mad I think it'd be best for both of us just to be friends you know he said. Thank you so much for being so understanding and im sorry cause I bet for you to say that it hurt like hell I said. Hey werent we all taught to let something we love go and if they come back its yours Zayn said smiling. I hugged him thanks Zayn I said. Look sort things out with Harry and when your all sorted out give me a call he said with a smile. Bye everyone Zayn said. Bye they all yelled back and he was gone. Harry we need to talk I said. Well hell yea he said. Meridith and I will be in my room you guys continue the game harry said. He then pulled me to his room.