Chapter 3: Hit Me Baby One More Time

"Are you sure, r0man? That looks hard." Aeris pouted while trying to figure how to put on their pants.

"Yes, I'm sure, Aeris." r0man said as he got his feet out of the ripped holes in the pants.

"Aeris, no. Don't listen to him, listen to me." Logan monotone.

"But Logan, r0man is, like, so smart" Aeris looked at Logan with their chubby face in a scrunch.

"I think you got me and r0man confused, I'm the smart one." Logan glanced at r0man. "I thought that was obvious."

"Are you calling me dumb?" r0man yelled at Logan, giving Aeris a small terror.

"No, I am saying I am smarter than you in a clear way." Logan pushed up his glasses.

"Now, now kiddos, don't get yourself in a bunch!" Patton waltzed into the room getting Aeris into their pants and pushing r0man and Logan aside from each other.

"You two get ready for school, we're leaving soon and I want you guys to be able to not be stressed." Patton patted each of them on the head and picked Aeris up starting to walk out of the room.

'Hit me baby one more time' by britney spears came blaring through the house, and both boys that were fighting started to mumble along to it as they got dressed in their shared room.

"Everyone ready?" Patton's voice overpowered the music and all the kids came running along to the kitchen to get breakfast.Today there was cereal, as there was everyday for breakfast.

After breakfast they loaded up into the van, (not some minivan or something, it's more like a small bus or 'roadtrip van') and stopped by the schools dropping everyone off. First were the high schoolers, there was a big majority of those because Patton felt that if he didn't take them in no one will. Logan was also with the high schoolers, despite his age of 13. Then there were the pre-schoolers, like Aeris and two other kids. Third is the middle schoolers, lille r0man who is in 7th grade. And last is the elementary kids.

000

343 words