I'll never let you Go❤(Justin Bieber Love story)

Your lips, my biggest weakness

Shouldn't have let you know

I'm always gonna do what they say (hey)

If you need me

I'll come runnin'

From a thousand miles away

When you smile I smile (oh whoa)

You smile, I smile

Hey

Baby take my open heart and all it offers

Cause this is as unconditional as it'll ever get

You ain't seen nothing yet

I won't ever hesitate to give you more

Cause baby (hey)

You smile, I smile (whoa)

You smile, I smile

Hey hey hey

You smile, I smile

I smile, I smile, I smile

You smile, I smile

Make me smile baby

I let the tears flow down my face. The warm salty fluid running down my checks. As I slowly put down the razor I was going to end my life with. But his angelic voice and lyrics changed my mind. I know that even if he didn't know my existence for some reason I knew that he was there for me. Thank you, Justin Bieber.

I laid back on my bed closing my eyes as I drift off to sleep listening to his beautiful voice and music.

*buzz buzz*

I woke up to the buzzing of my phone. I looked at it, it was my best friend Barbara.

*Barbs*

Hey doll! What's up text me back I need to tell you something so important!!! No change of plan come to my house Pronto!! (Pronto=fast)

I smiled at my best friend. She's like the sister I've never had and I wished I did. I love her to death, she cared about me more than my parents did. Unfortunately to them I was a 'one night stand' I didn't mean anything to them. Because of me I was the reason why they're still together, but they're always fighting so it wouldn't surprise me if they split up.

I stood up and walked over to my mirror to just stare at my self. My aqua blue eyes traveled throughout my body up and down examining my self. I was pretty tall for a 17 year old. 5'9 to be exact, skinny, long lose dark brown curls a little longer than my shoulder length. Most people mistaken me for a some sort of a model. But I'm definitely not one 'nor will I ever.

Walking over and put on my uggs, it was pretty cold outside. My black uggs that matched my white shirt and black leggings. Grabbed my phone and walked down stairs.

Saw my mom on the couch reading some magazine. "Mom I'm going to Barbs house ok?" I stared at her waiting for her response. But as usual she didn't give two fucks about me. She didn't even look up she kept on reading her magazine and ignored me like usual.

I gave up and just walked to the front door opened it walked out and closed it. Walking towards Barbara's house which was a few blocks away. As I was walking I was thinking of just how life would be without me, wouldn't be much a difference to my parents as usual they don't care where I'm at. It probably would be easier if I moved out of the house but since I'm only 17 I don't know what or where I'd move to.

As I got to Barbara's house, walked up to her door and knocked. Her older brother Michael answered the door. He was only a year older than Barbara and I. I used to like him, well I don't know if I still like him now I'm not really sure because of everything going on in my life. I wasn't thinking about it.

Michael compared to Barbara they looked nothing alike. People sometimes mistaken them for a couple not brother or sister. Michael had dirty blond hair, green eyes and braces. He was about 6 feet tall which wasn't that much taller than me. Basketball player popular guy compared to Barbara. We where more like an out cast.

Barbara on the other hand she has red hair like Ariana Grande. Her bright green eyes always stands out on her besides her white smile. She was only one inch shorter than me. She could kick ass actually we can. I would always let my anger out on someone if they piss me of.

"Hey doll your here! Hurry come up stairs in my room I need to show you something hurry!!" She stopped mid way down her stairs. Making hand signals for me to follow her up to her room.

"What?! What's going on!?" I looked at her as I entered her room.

I looked at her bed.

"Oh my..."

*+*+*+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*+

Please comment and vote thanks!! Love you guys!