Im here for you

I looked at it my heart stopped I couldn't believe it. My stomach dropped and my hands where on my mouth.

I walked over to my room changed into some cloths and was in shock. I couldn't comprehend the fact that I will be a mother in 9moths. I pulled out my phone and dialed Justin's number.

Ringing

Ringing

Ringing

"Hello?" Justin said

"Hey justin it's Khristin remember me?" I asked him nervous if he'd remember me.

"Oh yeah hey what's up Shawty?" He said.

"I want to tell you something can you come to my place today?" I asked.

"Uh yeah where?" I gave him my adress

"Ok ill be there in 30 mins".

He said, we said goodbye and we hung up.

*about 30 mins later*

Door bell rang I got out of my room and opened it. It was Justin in sun glasses.

"Come in" I said as he followed me up to my room.

"What's up?" He asked me as he sat in my bean bag chair.

"Well remember what we did in your hotel 3weeks ago?"

"Yeah, it was great how can I for get?" He winked.

"Well Justin I don't know how to tell you this... Justin.... I'm pregnant" I said looking up at him.

He looked at me with wide eyes silent for a moment until he broke the silence.

"Is it mine?" He looked at me.

"Well yeah! You where my first experience, Justin" I said kind if mad because he bothered to ask me.

He looked down running a hand threw his hair thinking.

"Well I mean if you don't want to help me-" he cut me of.

"I'll support you Khristin it's not the baby's fault" he stood up. Grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes "ill be here through your pregnancy, for this baby."

"Ok, well I'm going to have a doctor appointment on Thursday. So that leaves us 2 days"

"Ok call me and I'll come and pick you up." And with that he left.

I decided to text Barbs and tell her the news.

•Khristin•

Hey Barbs I need to tell you something..

•Barbs•

Yeah what's up?

•Khristin•

Well remember when you left me with Justin because he was going to show me around?

•Barbs•

Yeah I remember(;

•Khristin•

Well after that we went to his hotel and well we did things.. Barbs I'm pregnant with Justin's baby...

•barbs•

Wait wait OMB ARE YOU SERIOUS DOES HE KNOW?!?

•Khirstin•

Yeah he just left my house. He said he'll support me throughout the pregnancy.

•Barbs•

Wow I'm still in shock. But that's good that he supports you.

•Khristin•

Yeah I know I have my first appointment in 2 days and he's coming with me.

•Barbs•

Wow that's amazing!

•Khristin•

Not really, but whatever text you later ok?

•Barbs•

Ok bye!

*end if text convo*

I laid in my bed and started watching spongebob. I couldn't believe I'm going to be a mom I'm only 17.

------------------------------------

*2 days later*

I was sitting in my couch waiting for Justin, until he texted me and told me he was outside. I walked outside and saw a rangerover and I figured it was his.

"Hey" he said looking at me.

"Hey" I said looking at my legs.

"I know you might be nervous but I'm here with you, don't worry my mom knows already. She was a little disappointed but she understood she had me at this age too.

" He said holding my hand.

"Well I would tell my parents but they don't care about me, so it wouldn't matter" I looked up at him.

"What do you mean? Of corse they care about you."

"No Justin they don't. They've told me that I was a 'one night stand' I'm the reason why they're together. My dads cheating in my mom and their always fighting. Sometimes ill tells my mom that I'm going out but she doesn't even look at me, all she does is ignore me and just keeps on doing what she's doing. You don't understand Justin, all these things you see me wearing. My best friend bought them for me my parents don't give me anything at all. Most of the time I'm at my best friend's house. It hurts Justin you have no clue"

He looked at me with those eyes I can tell he felt sorry for me.

"Don't worry about it I'm here for you and the baby"he smiled at me.