I love my baby

John was finally one month old.

He had my eyes aqua blue. All he did was sleep but that's all he did, eat, and poop.

I didn't mind that, I had time to my self to watch Tv or cook for my self.

He started crying and I went upstairs to his room.

"What's wrong honey, do you want to listen to your dad?"

Then I put in my world 2.0 on a little stereo he had. Then right when Justin started singing John went back to sleep. I knew it would work, every time I wanted him to fall asleep I would put Justin's music and John would instantly fall asleep.

Well that was that I went back downstairs. Started watching t.v.

-----------------------

John was finally 4 months, he was a little bundle of joy.

He didn't do much he did the same things as he did when he was a new born.

I went to my room and watched TV.

"Today march 1st, is Justin Bieber's birthday! He's legal" right when they where going to show him I turned of the TV.

I didn't want to see him, how he looks now I don't care. I turned it of.

----------------------

John was finally 8 months, he had he's first teeth they where so small and cute.

I picked him up from his crib.

"Hey honey, wow your getting heavier and heavier. Lets go to the park ok?"

I picked him up and put him on his stroller. Then we started walking to the park. The good part is that the paparazzi didn't follow me anymore they moved on from me.

I put John in his swing.

"Come on Derrick I'm going to push ok?" I called him Derrick or John. So he would get used to both of them. I pushed him on the swing and he started laughing. I love to see my baby laugh.

*one month later*

I went over to his room to see what he was doing. He was playing with his toys chewing on them.

"Hey, baby! Want to go to the beach? It's really hot outside! Come on" I picked him up and I dressed him up with his swimming cloths. He looked so cute so I took some pictures.

I grabbed a beach chair, some toys for Derrick, a towels, sunscreen, and an umbrella. I put on purple a purple bikini and short shorts. I was so glad I got back my body after the pregnancy I gained pounds. A little work out did the job.

We headed to the beach peaceful drive with Derrick.

We finally got there I had trouble getting all those things plus Derrick out in the sand.

I fixed the chair and the umbrella under my beach chair and the towel next to my chair. I sat Derrick on the towel and put toys around him so he would play with them. Then I sat in my chair and enjoyed the sun.

Derrick started crying so I had to pick him up.

"What's wrong? Don't cry bobo." I picked him up and started playing with him. He started laughing.

"Wee isn't that fun?!" I smiled at him then I hugged him.

I felt someone rap their arms around me. I turned around and it was Jazzy.