Is He my Baby?

*2 months later*

"Hey do you want to come with me to the studio? I'm recording a new album for my Beliebers called Believe"

"Sure"

We drive to the studio. As Justin was talking to me I felt Jason kick me.

"Justin give me your hand" I hooded out my hand.

"Why?" He looked at me.

"Just give it to me" he gave it to me and I placed it on my stomach.

"Justin Keep talking he likes it" Justin kept on talking and he kept kicking.

Then he started singing to Jason U Smile.

I felt happy nothing could ruin my mood now.

We got in the studio and saw Scooter Kenny, Moshe, Pattie, and Selena. I questioned my self 'why is Selena here?' But I let it slide.

I sat down on the black leather couch. Selena came and sat next to me. I smiled at her.

"Don't smile at me bitch, Justin is mine and I know that thing that you have in there is his so back of or you don't want to cross me" she hissed at me. I stared at her.

"Well Hun, sorry to brake it to you but it's his and this 'thing' that your talking about is Justin and I's baby. Justin loves me so why don't you back of." I hissed back.

"You will be sorry you crossed me" she gave me a cold stare and she walked of.

I stood up and walked over to Justin.

"Hey Justin? I need to go back home my feet are tiered and I need some rest" he nodded in response and told me to ask Kenny for a ride.

He dropped me of at Justin's house.

I went up stairs and laid down in his bed and turned on the tv to the news.

"Today's news we spotted pop start Justin Bieber leaving a restaurant holding hands with a young lady last night. Is this his new girlfriend? We don't have the girls name but all I can say is watch out Beliebers we think he has a new girl in his life. But don't worry nothing's been confirmed. Tun in we'll talk-" I turned of the Tv.

I hate it how we have no privacy.

I turned in my side and fell asleep.

*Justin point of view*

I saw Khirstin leave with Kenny.

I sat down in the couch she was sitting in reading the lyrics to my new saw "fall"

Selena came and sat down next to me.

"Hey baby" she got close to me.

"Nock it of Selena where not dating anymore leave me alone. I'm going to be a father now" I said shaking her of.

"How are you so sure about that? How do you know she's not lying?" I thought to my self.

"She could be lying to you Justin, and you wouldn't know it. Why don't you make her get a DNA test, so if you guys tell everyone she's pregnant you will already have prove that the baby's yours" she said I thought to my self.

"Fine and if its mine then you'll leave me alone" I stood up.

"But if it isn't you get back together with me" she finished my sentience. I looked at her and I nodded. I know this isn't a good idea but I went with it.

I drove back home and walked in my room to see Khristin asleep. I kissed her forehead and she woke up.

"Hey" she smiled at me. Man I love her, I've never felt like this.

"I love you" I said to her.

She smiled again "I love you too" I kissed her lips.

"Hey Khristin, I've been meaning to ask you something" I said she nodded.

"Can we take a DNA test? It's because if we want to tell the world your pregnant they're gonna ask for proof so why not take it now?" She looked at me and she nodded.

"Good ill schedule one for Tuesday" I smiled at her.