The Beginning

I went to go get my car keys. Justin bought me a white rangerover he didn't want me to drive because I was pregnant but fuck him.

I drove to a near hotel. Stayed the night there. I was lucky my dad left me his whole money to me. He left me a house, and money that would last Jason and I our whole lives and let Jason go to collage. (A/N: I decided to make her dad dead. Her mom remarried but they still treated her like crap)

I rubbed my belly.

"It's ok honey, we'll make it you have me I still love you don't worry. Your my whole world now, mommy loves you don't ever for get that" I kept rubbing it. He kept kicking, I felt tears rolling down my face. Those words that Justin said kept playing back. Then I slowly drifted back to sleep.

*Justin point of view*

Wow she really left didn't she. It felt like someone ripped my heart out and stomped on it in my face.

I felt someone rap their arms around me.

"It's ok babe you don't have to deal with that bitch anymore. You got me, now let's go back to bed" I followed her back go bed.

*Selena point of view*

Wow my plan actually worked. I can't believe Caitlin pulled it of. She actually could change the DNA test to make it look like Justin's not the father. I have to give her props for that. Of coarse we all knew he's the father but whatever. Fuck her, I got him now.

*Khristin point of view*

*next morning*

I woke up to get ready and see where my dads house is.

It wasn't far from here it was actually pretty big and beautiful. The good part was that it was up in the mountains alone far away from everyone else.

I dialed the code to the gate and it opened. I remember before he died he left me a card telling me everything. The key was under a plant next to the door. Right where he said it was, i opened the house and it was so beautiful and peaceful.

It was a little dull I would have to decorate it later. I explored it, it had 4 rooms and 3 bathrooms. It was actually kind of lonely just Jason and I. There was the guest room and across it was a littler room.

I thought to my self this should be Jason's room. It could be across from mine.

I thought to my self it's shopping time.

I drove to the store and bought some new sheets for my bed purple ones. I bought a lot of purple things for the house and the rooms.

Then I drove to a baby store and bought Jason a crib, a cradle, stroller, a lot of cloths, a changing table, rocking chair, night light,dippers, baby bottles, and a Justin Bieber CDs since he loves to listen to his dad. There was way more things that i bought him.

The people at the store where going to drop it of later on.

I went up to my room it looked so girly and big. Jason was going to sleep with me for the first few months.

*few days later*

My phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Doll?"

"Barbs!! OMB hey! I miss you!!"

"Hey doll I miss you too! But hey I'm home so come and visit! Hurry!"

"Ok ill be there! Bye"

"Bye"

We hung up.

I got in my car drove to her house jamming up to Miley Cyrus.

As I was getting out of my car the paparazzi where following me.

"Khristin! Khristin! Is it true your Justin Bieber's new girlfriend? And is that his baby?" The paps asked me.

"No this is not his baby and I was never his girlfriend. He's single, now stop bothering me." I left them and got inside Barbara's house.

She squealed and hugged me.

"OMB doll your so big!" She looked down at me.

"Thanks! I know"

"What are you going to name him?" We sat down on the couch.

"Well Justin and I where going to name him Jason but now that I though about it I want to name him after my dad."

"Why aren't you going to name him Jason?"

"Well Justin had the nerve to say that he's not his son. We took a DNA test and it came back negative. I don't know why it said it wasn't Justin's baby when Justin was my first everything. You knew that and you would know if he wasn't my first. He kicked me out and I gladly left. He called my baby a 'thing' and he called me a bitch. I saw him on top of Selena and we started arguing and it got pretty ugly. So whatever I guess My son won't have a father."

"What a little bastard! I'm about to go to his house and curse at him and that skank as well!" I chuckled.

"No it's fine whatever. He doesn't deserve your 'kind' words." I air quoted 'kind'. She chucked.

"OMG you should come and sleep at my house tonight I don't want to sleep alone in the house please?" I puppy faced her.

"Uh ok but I'm only doing this for for.. What are you naming him?"

"John Darrick Bieber"

"Your keeping his last name?"

"Well I mean he is his father." She nodded.

"Let's go back to my place and watch scary movies"

"Ok"

We headed back to my place.