Oh my Bieber

"Oh my BIEBER ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I'M I JUST LIKE DREAMING OR DID I FAINT PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT DREAMING PLEASE PINCH ME OR TELL ME IM NOT DREAMING!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BARBS!!" I said squealing so loud.

"Nope your not dreaming! Guess what?!" She said jumping up and down.

"What?!" I asked.

"Well I didn't buy two tickets to see Justin Bieber My World Tour! By myself ! Babe your coming with me!" She said.

I froze in place than I screamed as jumped up and down stacking her and thanking her for this.

"When are we going?" I asked her finally calming down.

"Uh in two days his last show!" She said.

OMB I couldn't believe this I was finally going to meet him after 2 years of support.

----------------------------------------

Couldn't even believe its been 2 days as we drove to his concert.

Barbara was wearing a white shirt with black leggings and uggs. I was wearing a purple ruffled shirt with short shorts and my purple converse. My hair in a bun, and my face natural with no make up.

Barbara's parents where pretty wealthy so they got us second row and M&G. I was tuning in to his music when One less Lonely girl started playing I knew some Belieber or fan was going to get picked. Then someone tapped my shoulder I turned around.

"Hey do you want to be One Less Lonely girl?" She practically screamed because it was so loud.

"Umm YES!!" I said back shaking my head.

"OMB Barbs get this on tape!!" I said to her. She nodded.

I was walking out to the stage as I walked over to a chair. He came over started making me feel special singing to me gave me flowers. It was so special and beautiful. He hugged me and winked at me.

As I headed back to my seat Barbs and I started fangirling so loud and hard. We enjoyed the rest of his concert as we went back stage at his meet and great.

I was sitting In one of the couches there examining my phone playing with it. As I felt someone sit next to me I thought it was Barbs.

"Hey Barbs when-" I looked up and I was speechless.

"Hey Justin! Wow I can't believe your here OMB your amazing I love you!" I said still speechless.

"Wow thanks I'm flattered, Shawty! I love you too!" He said.

We took a few pictures and we talked.

"Well I have to go now. But you can come with me and I'll show you around if you want." He said, I nodded.

"I'm going to look for my friend Barbs and tell her where I'm going to be at don't go ok?" I asked

"I won't I promise" he winked

I got up and looked for Barbs she was in the bathroom.

"Hey barbs I'm going to go with Justin he's going to show me around is that cool?" I asked her

"Yes that's more than cool!! OMB I'm so jealous!! Just be careful" she said I nodded and she told me to text her.

I walked over to Justin who was playing with his hair.

"Hey I'm back!" I smiled at him. He smiled back "good".

He showed me around I meet everyone scooter, Kenny, Pattie she was so nice and Iove her!