Chapter 20

Chapter 20

*Author's P.O.V*

"The size of this place still amazes me." Harry says, stopping in front of the huge glass windows to look at the sun as it starts to set.

"I can't wait for your first day. We're going to take a walk around the city for our health and to hangout." Zayn explains just as it starts to rain.

"Man you guys are so cool." Harry states then smiling when Zayn wraps his arms around his waist.

Immediately, his body relaxes against his. He loves how he can feel Zayn's fondness of him wraps around him every time they touch. It's even stronger when they look at each other. It can easily be compared to vines wrapping around a white fence and having pretty dark flowers blossom around it. He doesn't know what it is but ever since he had that hangout with Niall he's been feeling so high that he doesn't think he'll never come down. Also, he feels so much more connected to Zayn. As if on cue, Niall, Camille, and Stormzy all enter the room. They all wave at the couple with smiles on their faces. The couple disconnect but Harry makes sure to stay as close as possible. He didn't feel endangered but he just needs to be close.

"Awww he's still fully clothed." Niall says as a fake pout comes across his lips.

"Zayn, what's going on?" Harry questions with his hand gripping his forearm.

"I'm doing you a favor." Zayn answers sweetly while caressing the side of his face."Do you not trust me?"

"I trust you but what are they going to do?" Harry asks, easing his grip and leaning his face into his hand.

"They're going to make you feel good. I'll be here for every step of the way." Zayn replies, rubbing his back with his free hand.

"But I've never done anything with a girl before." Harry whispers, noticing them coming closer to them.

"It's just like doing something with a guy." Zayn reassures then kisses him on the cheek.

"Okay. Whatever you say Zayn." Harry responds, feeling a lot more relax now.

They all make their way to the bedroom and shut the door once inside. Clothes start to hit the floor except for undergarments. The only one that is still fully clothed is Zayn. He let's go of his boyfriend's hand then sits on the bed, near the headboard. Camille is the first one to bring Harry over to the bed. She is a tab bit rough as she pushes him down on it. He doesn't move though when she starts to remove her bra and underwear then his briefs. Her body is much curvier than Zayn's and thicker. They start to kiss with her laying him down and straddling his waist. By this point he is already hard. He figures that she needs to be stretch open but she just guides his dick inside of her. The feeling is so weird but he somewhat gets use to it.

Stormzy is the next one to get on the bed. His fingers are coated in a substance that Harry has never seen before. Those fingers slowly go down to his rim and slowly start to stretch him open as they kiss. He doesn't use the same amount of fingers that his lover used during their first time. His fingers were definitely longer, which makes him squirm in pleasure. To his dismay, that doesn't last long because he starts to feel his dick enter him. He doesn't know how he can pay attention to all of this happening but somehow he is. That goes on for quite some time. Coincidentally, they all orgasm, letting out their own choice of sound. They separate after with Camille and Stormzy getting dressed then leaving the room without a word.

"Jeez, give him a second to process everything and catch his breath before you pounce on him." Zayn suggests while his friend's eyes libidinous stare at his Harry.

"He can do that after I'm finished. Plus just look at him. Ripe for the taking." Niall replies, licking his bottom lip.

"If you just-" Zayn tries to say but is cut off by him.

"It's my turn now. This is going to be your favorite part more than mine." Niall says as he gazes into dilated green eyes, rubbing his hands together.

Zayn rolls his eyes and shakes his head at his stupidness. He wants to stop this just to get on his nerves but he knows Niall will never let him hear the end of it. All he can do is watch as his precious lover is taken advantage of by his best friend, who takes his sweet time. It does seem as if he loves it as his moans become way more vocal. He even initiates a make-out session with the blue eye male, who grows an enormous smile. That could just be Harry's way of getting use to this, which in itself isn't a negative thing. There is no denying though that the tension between them is the strongest between Camille and Stormzy. One can even say that it is stronger than Zayn. Nothing will come out of it though. Hopefully.

Niall leans down and bites his shoulder hard enough to draw blood, which causes him to scream out in pain. He orgasms with Harry following two minutes after him. They separate with him going to put on his clothes then kisses Zayn on the cheek. That kiss gets him a shove, which gets him to laugh. He waves a farewell then leaves the room dramatically. Zayn makes himself more comfortable on the bed with Harry crawling up to lay against him. This day couldn't have gone any smoother. With the way Niall's personality is set up, it could have gone to hell so fast. They cuddle each other while the television is turnt on. Neither one of them care about the after smell of sex or the drying cum.

"You did so great Harry." Zayn states while leaning down and kissing him as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Really? Thanks Zayn." Harry responds before he falls asleep with a smile on his face.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? I would just like to recommend not saying "I knew it." 😈😈😈

Bye.