Chapter 36

Chapter 36

*Author's P.O.V*

"I'm going to go see what's taking them so long." Zayn says before getting out the car and entering the building.

Harry pouts from not receiving a kiss before he left but he makes a mental note to get one when he comes back. He whips out his phone then tap on a random game to play. The game immediately captures his attention. A lot of rounds of the game go by before he realizes that it is taking a long time for him to come back. He leaves the car then goes into the building. The building is empty, which he is happy about. He hears grunting and thumping that turns his attention to the lounge area. Once he fully steps inside, his eyes grow wide and he stops breathing. Zayn is on the floor with Yuna's legs tightly wrap around his neck, turning his face red. His hands grip at her thighs but it is ineffective in getting him free.

"Please don't kill him!" Harry begs with his world feeling like it is coming to an end when a knife his held near his lover's face.

"I will not let you kill me! I'll kill you all before that happens!" Yuna yells as Zayn stops his fighting since he's more focus on trying to get air into himself.

"Please he's having trouble breathing. I promise we aren't here to kill you." Harry cries out, seeing the life slowly leave Zayn's eyes.

"The only way you'll save him is if you kill me and by the looks of it that's not gonna happen." Yuna informs, shifting her position just the slightest.

That becomes her downfall. Zayn elbows her in the nose instantly, breaking it and causing her to drop the knife. The knife slides across the floor and Harry picks it up to keep it out of her reach. He's so afraid once he sees the need to survive in her eyes. As Zayn takes his time to breath again, Yuna gets up and runs at the green eye male, who stumbles away from her. Before any of them can react, Harry trips and falls backward as Yuna makes contact with his body. They fall to the floor with her letting out a cry before going quiet. Zayn rushes over immediately to yank her off him and is surprise when he sees the knife had pierce her heart. He helps his boyfriend up then cries to calm him down with a hug as he starts to shake while dropping the knife.

"Zayn. Please Zayn. Please please please." Harry whimpers out, feeling sick to his stomach as he refuses to look at her body."Tell me she's just unconscious."

"She had it coming one way or another. You're not a murder though. It was an accident." Zayn reassures him while running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm going to jail for murder. My family and friends will never look at me the same again." Harry says, his tears staining his boyfriend's shirt.

"Look at me Harry. You're not going to jail and nobody is going to find out about this. You're still my angel." Zayn replies as he makes him stare into his eyes with his aura wrapping around him like a blanket.

"I'm not?" Harry questions with his tears stopping and his brain focusing on nothing but the words coming out of his mouth.

"No. As long as you're with me, nothing bad will happen to you. I have your trust and love and I will not let it be taken for granted remember." Zayn answers and that immediately calms him down as he rests his head on his shoulder and closes his eyes.

"I love you. Can you please take me home?" Harry says before he is kiss on the neck then swept off his feet.

"I love you too." Zayn replies then walking to the door.

They leave the building with Yuna's body slowly turning cold. The door to where she came from opens slowly. Grayson peaks his head out then looks around. Once the coast is clear, he steps out then grab the knife that was left behind. It's place in his back pocket before he grabs her by the arms. He drags her back to the room then place her on the plastic wrap. Immediately, he plunges the knife in her chest to create a hole. He reaches his hand inside then tugs her heart out. He goes to place it in a jar and sitting it in their secret ritual room. Just as he is about to wrap her body up, the door opens to reveal Niall. His blue eyes take in the surrounding before he puts everything together.

"This explains the way Zayn and Harry left." Niall states while stepping into the room, removing his hands from his pockets.

"What are you doing here?" Grayson asks, wishing that Nikita was here right now.

"I can be here if I want to so don't ever fucking question me again." Niall answers, trying to withhold his excitement.

"There's no need to be rude or anything. You're not in charge." Grayson replies before his back finds the wall hard.

"Last time I check I can do whatever the fuck I want. I'm one of Kai's chosen one anyway so I think I shall use you to fulfill his and my prophecy." Niall says as a smirk appears on his face and his eyes clouding over.

"I'm not innocent so it won't work." Grayson lies, his body being overcome with helplessness.

"Me and Zayn did our research on you and you're quite innocent." Niall informs before he starts to laugh psychotic.

Grayson tries his best to use the knife to stab him but it is taken out of his hand with ease. He starts to scream in hopes of another member being here to come help him. He knew that someone was going to find out about this sooner or later. The last two people he wanted to find out about this one was Zayn and Niall. In turn, they both plotted for Niall to kill him before this even happen. More than ever, he regrets joining this cult. He should have taken his friend's advice and not join but everyone was so welcoming and promised him so much. He has never felt so much terror in his life than this very moment right here. Of course he's seen the taller male behave crazy a little bit before but this is something completely different. When he looks into those twinkling eyes, the knife cuts through his skin. A cry erupts from as he grabs onto his shoulders.

"Please! I can help you find someone even more innocent than me!" Grayson pleads, watching the knife leave his chest then being replace with a hand.

"But I already found my own Harry so I can't waste anymore time with this. It's too bad that you won't be alive to witness greatness but I'll make sure to use your life to its full potential." Niall says as he brings their lips close enough to feel him panting.

"Niall plea-" Grayson tries one last time before his heart is removed and he drops to the floor.

"Hm that kind of turned me on a little bit." Niall laughs out then using the blood to cover his forehead with a symbol as he regains his composure.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Predictions??? What would you like to see happen next???

Bye.