Chapter 28

Chapter 28

*Author's P.O.V*

Seven months had gone by, meaning it is winter now. December to be exact. Nothing memorable happen for the couple aside from the fact that Zayn rarely interacted with his club. The last time he even spoken to them face to face or seen them in person was when Harry found out the truth. He was always out trying new things in the world with Harry or simply lounging around the house with him. It didn't help that it was snowing so he would use that excuse all the time to get his members off his back. The matter of the fact is that he doesn't care about completing the ritual anymore. All that ever cross his mind is love and more love. All that love was giving directly to Harry day in and day out. There wasn't a day when he tells him that he loves him.

The couple are currently spending time with two members from the cult, Nikita and Grayson. They had invited them out to just catch up since Zayn wasn't returning text messages. They had thought Zayn would have blew them up instead Harry gladly accepted the invite from them. That doesn't mean Harry wasn't a little bit scared since he doesn't know how the entire club feels about him leaving. That leads to them sitting in a warm breakfast shop. When they had gotten there, he was greeted with nothing but positivity. That help ease his mind about their feelings. It also made it easy for them to talk about any and everything except for the cult of course. One reason being is that they are in public and the other being they didn't want to ruin the mood.

"I can't believe Niall really didn't come to hangout with us today." Nikita states as the couple intertwine their fingers while lovingly smiling at each other.

"I'm glad. Now I can give Harry as much affection as I can without that fucker pointing it out every time." Zayn says then pulling his boyfriend closer to him and kissing his cheek.

"He told me he has something really important to take care of today that we will be proud of." Nikita informs as she finishes off her avocado toast.

"That doesn't mean we won't give you shit for it either Malik." Grayson jokes while playfully rolling his eyes.

"I can't wait until you get a significant other so I can bother you both about your PDA." Zayn teases, raising his middle finger and sticking out his tongue.

It's so astonishing to him how Zayn was able to find his missing piece when he wasn't really excited about taking part in this ritual and club to begin with. He rarely attended club meetings or pay attention when he did attend. He was so quiet and so quick to leave whenever he was dismissed. Now he's so loud and listened to whatever everyone had to say. He even ran club meetings sometimes. He only joined the club because he thought it was fake when they approached him about it. It all changed when Kai Anderson came out from hiding to talk to him. The guy was living off the grid for so long so for him to come out a bit just for Zayn means he saw something in him. To this day he still wonders what he could have possibly said to make him change his attitude around.

"Thanks for hanging out with us you guys." Harry says, reaching across the table to shake their hands.

"We definitely have to do this again and maybe have Niall along to stop your PDA." Grayson replies with a laugh.

"Ignore him. Get home safe you guys." Nikita says while playfully shoving him.

Zayn rolls his eyes as he gets up but gives Nikita and Grayson a smile nonetheless. He can't lie and say that he doesn't miss Niall's presence. The guy really knows how keep the room energetic and laughing. It's just that sometimes his ego gets too big or he brings up some weird shit. He holds out his hand to which his lover takes it then stands up as well. The two wave at the sitting members before leaving the breakfast shop. They may or may not have been in a rush to get home. They were a bit hormonal this morning and that led to Zayn eating his lover out. Harry wanted to return the favor so he promise to have sex once they return home. Grayson looks up from phone when he's tap to see a serious Nikita.

"We have to get him to kill Yuna because Zayn obviously doesn't care about the ritual anymore. His head is too far up Harry's ass." Nikita whispers while making sure the coast is clear.

"Shouldn't we get Niall involved in this too? I mean he's the closest to the both of them." He says, leaning in closer to hear her better.

"No. He's way too loyal to Zayn so he just might end up spoiling our plan by either torturing us or killing us. I've seen the look in his eyes before and I just know he won't hesitate." She responds then pretending to laugh when a random person walks by.

"But even if we get Harry to kill her we still have to deal with Zayn completing the final part of the ritual because at this point he won't even listen to anything we have to say about it." He states, feeling a bit bad that he has to betray his friends.

"I thought that far ahead and I already talked to Kai about all of this a few days ago and he's going to meet with Zayn in private and fix him for us." She explains then giving him a smile to ease his anxiety.

"Wait the Kai Anderson? The one who wrote the book and founded our club?" He questions with his eyes practically jumping out of his head.

"Yes our lord and savior. There's no one else that I could be taking about." She says, unknown to him suddenly coming up with a plan to meet him.

"What do you think Kai will do to him?" He asks before finishing his cup of coffee.

"Fuck him but then again Kai hasn't been sexual with nobody in the group. He could beat him but I don't see him doing that to Zayn out of all people. He could also drug him but again he doesn't want to betray Zayn. I don't even really know with Kai. He is a mystery after all. The only person who probably knows him the best is Zayn." She replies then shrugging.

"Are you positive that this plan won't backfire on us?" He questions just as they put on their gloves and hats.

"We all just want Zayn and Harry to prevail in life and with this solid plan they can and they will thank us once it's all over." She answers before they get up to leave.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Damn chapter 26 only got 3 votes.😔😒 For those of you that don't know who Kai Anderson is just YouTube the name and you'll find out everything you need to know.🤗🤗

Bye.