Wedding (edited)

Jin 

 "Tae, you look fabulous", I say checking out his tux. "As do you big brother", he laughs. "Hey what am I chopped liver", Yoongi whines. I walk over to him and snake my arms around his waist and purr in his ear, "Yoongs you look absolutely delicious." He pushes me away, "Don't tease me, Jin", he pouts. "I'm not Yoon, you look gorgeous", I say. "Thank you", he says with a huge gummy smile. "Jungkook at the church already" Tae asked. "Yea he went over right from the condo",  I say remembering I need to text him.

Jin: Hey babe, you weren't there this morning when I woke up 😞

Kookie: Sorry Jinnie, I had to be here early and you were still sleeping. I kissed your nose though.
Jin: I left you alone last night cuz I know you are sore. But don't think you are getting out of it tonight! How are you feeling?
Kookie: I'm feeling much better, so I'm all yours, and giving me a blow job in the middle of the night doesn't constitute leaving me alone.
Jin: But you taste so good Kookah. 😈
Kookie! Lol! I have to go babe, I'll see you in a bit. I love you!
Jin: I love you more.

I have to make sure that Jungkook knows that I truly love him, his words last night cut deep but had a ring of truth, I see the hurt and pain in his eyes when I get close with someone else, yet I still do it, I need to make sure that he knows that he is my whole world.

Jk 

I've been here since 7 am, I hated leaving Jin this morning, when he's all wrapped around me, it's warm and it feels like home, my phone rings,  

Jk - Hello

Yoongi Hey Kook, it's Yoongi, how's everything look

Jk - Everything looks good, barriers are in place, snipers on the roof, and as Jin said, he got the road in front of the church closed

Yoongi - I knew he could pull it off, alright we will be there in about 15 minutes

I go inside the church and double check locked doors and make sure guards are posted where needed, guests are being brought in and sat down, Maggie and her wedding party have been here since 9 am getting ready, I stand outside waiting for the limos to arrive, after a few minutes I see them, three limos holding the groom's wedding party, the Kim's and The Carey's, I go back inside and take my position by the Kim's assigned pew. Namjoon walks in and takes his place by the priest, he looks at me and I nod, he smiles and then I watch as the families are seated.

 The music begins and the bridal party starts their walk, Conor and his girlfriend, she's one of Maggie's friends was first, next came Sean with one of the Carey cousins, then Yoongi with one of Maggie's best friends, he looks so handsome, here comes Tae with Maggie's other best friend, that boy looks like he just stepped out out of GQ magazine. Aron and Maggie's other best friend are next, he so good looking with his big blue eyes, then Jin steps through the threshold, my knees are weak, he is absolutely gorgeous and everyone in the church gasps, but am I the only one noticing that he is holding Poppy around the waist and whispering in her ear as she giggles.

 My stomach drops, I feel sick, he hasn't even looked for me, he has had his lips to her ear since they walked in and I see how he is squeezing her waist when she giggles, I see Yoongi look at me and shake his head, I look down, I can't watch it anymore. The ceremony was quick, as they walk out, he places his arm back around her waist. I don't even want to look at him let alone talk to him, I follow the Bride and Groom out staying off to the far side while also keeping an eye on the Kim's as they exit. Standing off to the right of the church doors I notice movement behind me, I turn to see someone that doesn't belong.

Jin 

 I don't see Jungkook anywhere, he didn't even look at me at all during the ceremony, maybe my entrance with Maggie was a little to much, I was just trying to keep it friendly and less awkward, she said she was really nervous, "You guys see Jungkook anywhere." "Nope, because I am sure he doesn't want to see you." Yoongi says angrily. "What are you talking about", I ask worried by what he means. I see him finally and call to him but he doesn't respond, he is paying attention to someone over by the guest cars, he starts to chase the guy, "JUNGKOOK, DONT" I yell. Yoongi pushes me into the car. When we got to the mansion I see that all the security detail were here already, I grab one of them and ask if they have seen Jungkook, and he said that after he chased the guy down he waited for the cops.

 "I guess the guy was trying to plant a bomb on one of the guest cars in the parking lot", he says. My heart drops, where is Jungkook, they are lining us up to be introduced and Poppy is acting a bit more friendly than I'd like, maybe I did go a little to far with her, she is literally holding my arm and has her arm around my waist. I see Jungkook walk thru the door, sweaty and a bit dirty. I didn't even a get chance to push Poppy away when he turned and looked at us, the anger and sadness in his eyes cut me to the bone. 

"Jungkook, wait" I yell. I grab his wrist only for him to yank it away, "go away Jin, I have work to do", he yells. "Jungkook it's not what it looks like", I say.  "What the fuck ever Jin, I'm so done with you, I was an idiot", he yelled back. My heart sank at his words, what does he mean done, fuck, I want to go after him, but I can't,  they start calling us all in one by one and we took our seats. I get up to find Jk, "we are going to dance soon Jin", Poppy says trying to pull me back to her. "I know, give me a minute",  I leave to find Jungkook.