-14-

The bartender looked deeply at the photos. "This is a cafe, buy something." The fat man sighed, "5 iced teas." Gramps said, the man poured the drink as he looked at the spirit photo. "Sorry. I have no clue." You all stood there, tall. Taking a drink all at once.
"Sorry i dont know either.." The men smoking pipe handed gramps the photos. "I know where that is." You all turned to the man in the back, at a gambling table.

"My thats great!" "Where?!" Polnareff and gramps buggrd the man, along with bribing him. "Let's make a wager. Yea? see that cat." He then threw two pieces of cooked fish. "Which will the cat take. Left or right?" He asked polnareff. "But you have to bet your soul." You squinted your eyes at the man. Avdol looked too the two of you. Jotaro next to you. "This man is veru suspicious, he most likely is our enemy. Be ready to fight." Avdol whispered to the two of you.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Right." Polnareff said nonchalantly. "Let me introduce myself i am d'arby, d' a-r-b-y." He said calmly. You hummed. Everyone watched as the cat jumped from the wall. He was about to the the right but swopped left and then right. You all watched with wide eyes. D'arby had a sly smirk. "Wait! Thats your cat!" Polnareff stated a bit mad. You watched as the cat jumped off D'arby as polnareff grabbed his shirt top. "Well now you pay up." D'arby spoke, suddenly a green stand pulled polnareffs... Soul out.
"What in retardation..." You watched as polnareffs soul got turned into a poker chip. you bent down, checking polnareffs paulse. "Nothing... He's dead." You said seriously. Gramps floped onto the chair, pouring a glass of jack.

You watched closely. "Surface tension. who ever breaks it first Loses." gramps slid out some coins. D'arby hummed. "Can I look at the glass first. Just incase?" He asked politely. Gramps nodded, "your right to do that." Everyone watched as he turned it with his hand...
D'arby went in with 5 coins. Gramps with one. After a few rounds of gramps being cocky, you saw his face say different. Right as he put it in the glass, the liquid overflowed. Gramps gasped. "H..how! I was for sure!" He then fell to the floor. His soul becoming a poker chip along with polnareff. D'arby smirked, he pulled out a book. "See this... These are all the people ive faced and they lost." he smirked slyly at the chips. You gave a stern look to him, sketchy. Jotaro scoffed. "Wait jotaro-" avdol tried to stop him. "Lets finish this with some poker." Jotaro said taking a seat. D'arby hummed with a smirk. "Poker is what im best at you know. But if thats what you choose."

You watched as D'arby shuffled, he put the deck in the middle of the table. "Cut if youd like." D'arby said with a relaxed face. Your eyes watched as the two drew from the deck. "Looks like I'm dealing." D'arby spoke with a smirk. And so he did, but star platinum had broken his fingers. "Don't cheat." You said, avdol looked at you confused. "Look at the deck, the 2nd card from the top, he's keeping the top card to himself, dealing the 2nd one." You pointed out, jotaro nodded. D'arby had wrapped a cloth around his fingers. "How about that kid, let's get him to deal." Jotaro pointed to the kid playing with a soccer ball. "Avdol." The man nodded walking towards the kid.
You watched as D'arby split gramps and pols chips in to 6ths.

After a while jotaro was losing. "i wager avdol and y/n's soul." Jotaro said calmly, d'arby sweated, but remained calm. "Heh, i wager all of polnareff.. Even mr.joestar!" Darby pushed up the chips. Jotaro hummed. D'arby was already nervous, it was evident. Even the kid acted weird. "I wager my moms soul." Jotaro said monotonely. the cigarette relaxing on his lips. D'arby and avdol gasped, everyone was nervous watching.
The kid delt more cards. Jotaro didnt even touch his. "Look at your cards Jotaro." D'arby said, even more panicky. Jotaro sighed. "I'll keep my cards." "W...what!?" D'arby gasped, avdol and you watched a bit nervous. "T..that cant!" suddenly he stood up panting, his hairs turning gray. He was having some kind of heart attack if you didn't know any better. The table flipped over, along with D'arby. he had passed out laughing. "What were your cards." You asked, advol flipped them over. You looked at that kid. "Knew you were sketchy." You sighed, 'shitty hand.'