-16-

"Sis!! Look look! The big dipper is out tonight!" Your little brother jumped onto your bottom bunk. You smiled sweetly at him. "Oh yeah? Lemme see! Tell me all about it!" You said cheerfully. He smiled, the big gap between his teeth sparkled. He pulled you to the small window, pointing outwards. "I learned something cool! Wanna see!" He giggled, you nodded. You saw he had held a glowing light in his palms, shaped like a star.
"You'll be connected always with the star." He handed you the glowing star.
His blonde shaggy hair blew off his skinny face. "Please sis. Stay with the stars as long as you can." He spoke softly, hugging you. You didn't realize this was just a memory... But.. "(Brothers name) please.." You kneeled to his level, a sad look on your face.

"Don't tell me..." You looked right into his shiny golden like eyes. They were so full of life and joy. "Big sissy you will find out. But please stay... Stay with the stars. For me." He hugged you, you hugged back. You felt him disappear, along with everything else.

+-----+

You sat up, you were in a ambulance. You groaned. The bright lights blinding you. "Ah y/n has regained consciousness!" A man spoke happily. You looked to your left and saw polnareff knocked out. You went to six up.. 'My arm..' You looked to it. "Your arm." The doctor with curly hair came up to you

"We will have to make a prosthetic arm for you. But for now try to bear without a left arm." He spoke kindly. You nodded, the ambulance wasnt moving either. "alright, thats fine with me. Thank you." You said quietly. He nodded, turning back to polnareff. You put a hand over your face. You felt those salty tears run down your face. 'He's dead. (Brothers name). why.. How..' You couldn't help be struck with grief. a knock was herd from the back door. "Ah mr. Joestar and jotaro!" The Doctor smiled at the two, you couldnt look them in the eyes right now. You quickly wipe your tears away, "hey. y/n, glad to see your doing better. That was a intense blow to your arm." Jotaro said from outside the van. You nodded. "Thanks." You looked to him and smiled sheepishly. You really didnt wanna speak. At the moment. You then abruptly stood up. "Where's Kakyoin?" You asked. The two looked away. "Hes gone. would you.." You nodded to gramps. "Jotaro, i have an idea." you said very quietly, he gave you a weird look before nodding. you grabbed his hand, giving it a strong squeeze, getting one in return.

You saw the white body bag. You began to unzip it. "Y/n.." You looked to his torso. "R...rabbi.." You croaked. Your stand tapped his torso making a larger hole then healing it. You spat out blood, but that didn't matter. Jotaro watched. "Use star platinum on his heart. If this doesn't work..." You looked down. Jotaro realized what you had for the idea. He gave it a shot, restarting his heart.

Bump bump bump bump...

Your eyes lit up, "Jotaro!" You leaned onto Kakyoins chest, hearing his heart beat. you leaned back on the ground. You saw Kakyoin wake up, dizzy looking. you hugged him. "Kakyoin.." You sniffled. You wouldve felt bad... As their healer. Letting go of them, a few tears rolled out. "Y/n.." Kakyoin smiled to you. "Jotaro! Y/n! Pol..." Gramps walked over to you three. "KAKYOIN!!" gramps gasped. You smiled sweetly. Jotaro and gramps had a look of relief.

+----+

You four stood in the air port. "Later!" Polnareff waved, you stood infront of the three. "I'll be back before you know it. There's some things i need to find out." You said with a small smile, the three nodded.
"Y/n thank you." Kakyoin said with a sincere tone. Jotaro and gramps nodded. "You played such a big part and we appreciate that. I'll be more than happy to pop a cold one with you!" Gramps laughed, making you smile, you looked to jotaro, "i could never forget you y/n. Dont stay in america for too long." He said with a smile, you smirked. "Heh. You guys are such saps." You said making them laugh. "Japan, boarding..." The lady spoke. They gave you a nod before leaving. You felt something different... You looked to jotaro. Your heart leaped, "jotaro!" You yelled. He turned around, you pointed at him. A smirk across your face. "When i get back you still better be single." you said, you could hear gramps chuckle, and Kakyoin give you a giant smile. Jotaro sighed with a smile.