4 | Home

Y/n POV

I glanced at Chenle sleeping soundly and watched the night sky from the window. This guest room that Sunwoo owns is pretty big. It reminded me of our old house.

"Hah... I miss our house... it may not be a home to us but I hope there'd be a place where you and me would feel at home." I whispered to Chenle and I lied down, staring at the ceiling.

A tear escaped my heart and I finally let all my hard feelings out. I was once a girl who had a silver spoon on hand but now... it's all gone. I had to go back from the beginning but this time, I'd have to stand alone.

Hardships will face me but the thing is that I must prioritize on paying that debt.

"Love... ?" Question marks surrounded me and the blank for answers was left empty. I don't know love myself too. How the heck should I know about love?

"Argh! If this is current case, we'll both have to learn love together... t-together?!" I jolted up and looked at the door.

'There's no possible way he had this all in plan. Right?'

I turned the door knob and thankfully it was not locked. With me dropping on my knees, I sighed in relief and leaned my back on the door.

"Jesus, take the wheel."

Sunwoo POV

The party was over with the guys messing up the place except for Sangyeon hyung and Jacob hyung who cleaned up afterwards together with me. Honestly, if I was a soft boi I would have probably said "Mom, pick me up. I'm scared."

If it wasn't for those rascals. Tsk.

Yes, even my hyungs are included as rascals. As for Eric... if possible I could have drowned him with all my pear juice. Isn't that amazing?

Being drowned in a pool of Diva Sunwoo's pear juice. It should be an honor to Eric and the guys.

While I laughed at the image of Eric drowning and begging for my mighty help, I got flicked on the forehead.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I rubbed at the place where I got flicked on and Juyeon hyung just laughed, together with Younghoon hyung that's behind him.

"You were creepy. You never laughed like that." Younghoon hyung said while rubbing his arms as if goosebumps formed on his skin

"I was just thinking of Eri-"

"Y/n?" Juyeon hyung smirked, making me irritated and so I quickly stood up but got pushed down by Juyeon hyung back on the bed

"There's no need to be violent, little one." Juyeon hyung smirked and I groaned. I hate being teased like this.

"Young love is so cute. But remember Sunwoo, you should find the meaning of love before taking any actions that you'd assume as love" Younghoon hyung lectured and as a behaved man, I listened to him.

"I know that. That's my first assignment for Y/n... to teach me love" I mumbled and like earlier, I was doing my thinking pose.

'I could give her anything her want, even for her brother. A house? A car? Me... well I know very well I'm a whole course meal but I'm too cold to be a warm home to welcome her. Maybe what she needs is money? Maybe I should appoint her as my secretary- no! Even better, my personal assistant. Gosh, I didn't know this would be much more trivial than expected.'

A creak was heard on my shared room with Younghoon hyung and Juyeon hyung and there peeked Chanhee hyung with his bright colored hair catching our attention. Then with a moment of silence, I got ready for the blabbering mouth of his,

"Ooh~ Sunwoo acting smart all of sudden. Don't be fooled cause he's the fool- WAHHHH" I chased out Chanhee hyung with clenched fists.

"Come back here, slenderman!" I yelled through the empty halls