chapter 2

pastey sighed. for years he have been suppressing feelings for his bestie salt man and always avoided admitting it but he saw this as a perfect opportunity to just spill it. fuck it, right?

the dark haired avatar thingie looked down and gripped his stick knees when salty asked to know. he knew what he was gonna say but why was this so nerve wrecking? he bit his lip when salty asked again probably picking up on his change in additute

"pastey.. what's wrong?" salty asked again "if it's about the rug I can just buy a new one you know"

"n-no it's n-not that" pastey said. he sighed again and closed his eyes with his head down "I-its just...i love you saltydkdan..." he finally managed to say and once that was out of the way he felt like a huge weight was lifted off his chest. he could breathe again but it seemed like salty, being the big fucking idiot he is, didn't get the message.

"awe, I love you too man" salty said happily thinking it as a friendly confession and not as a romantic one

"no I mean, im in love with you dude" pastey clarified. he grabbed the flowers that were supposed to be for Logan and handed them to salty who was in awe "and I have been for years I was just too afraid to admit it b-baka" when salty didn't reply and just stared down at the flowers; he kept going "you're just the definition of what I've been looking for in a man: you're funny, you have great hair, you got a great sense in style(hence the massive bowtie) and not to mention your exquisite Garfield collection and all that makes you my perfect mate..." he blushed after spilling out his heart's content but he received no reply. this time, he worried "salty?"

salty sighed. he never would have guessed his best friend to be in love with him and honestly he had no idea what to say but he tried to "pastey, listen, you know you're my best friend and all those things you just said are great and it's cool that you feel that way"

"uh huh.." pastey said

"you mean a lot to me dude and I hate seeing you so heart broken but you see, I just don't feel the same. I always saw you as the tails to my sonic than my sally or my uh.. big the cat"

pastey sighed "... oh"

"and besides.. I'm in love with someone else"

pastey gasped. his senpai had another love interest competing with him! how could that be?! he furrowed his brows but tried his best to keep his cool "okay. and who could that be?" he dared to ask

salty sighed lovingly with hearts in his eyes and blush on his cheeks and over his nose as he thought about the person he loved. their large muscles, their chiseled abs, their enchanting smile. they were always in saltys mind. and who might that be you ask? "Dwayne the rock Johnson" salty finally answered

pastey gasped

*jojo end theme* to be continue