𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

✦☾⚕☾✦

✦☾⚕☾✦

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS FOR THE FOUR were the funniest and stupidest days in the Lowry home. Genevieve's father had all but implied that he wanted them to continue their practical jokes, even giving them some muggle tips and tricks he had learned during his time in school. Saying goodbye to her father was slightly easier now that Genevieve had friends. They were all, surprisingly, excited to start up their next term.

Now the four of them were back at Hogwarts, reuniting with Peter, who's Christmas was nowhere near as good as theirs, much to his dismay. The start of the term had quickly restarted and before the five of them knew it, they were back into the full swing of school.

It was currently their lunch break and after the most recent lesson of History of Magic, Genevieve was ready to sleep for a lifetime. Sitting between Remus and Peter under a large tree, she rested her head on Remus' shoulder, watching Sirius and James play fighting.

Remus looked down to his timetable. "We've got Transfiguration and then..."

"Dinnae even say it." Genevieve warned him.

"Hey." He called to James and Sirius. "We've got to drag her to 'hell' at midnight."

"You mean Astronomy?" Peter asked quietly.

"As far as any of us are concerned, Genny will forever call it hell." Sirius clarified. Genevieve snapped her fingers in approval of the boys words.

"See, he ge's it, an' he's name' after a star." She pointed out.

"Can you ever leave my unusual name alone, Gen-E-Vieve?" He asked exasperatedly.

"Nae. Nae I cannae, Siri." She teased him.

"Don't call me that." He warned her.

"Why not, Siri?" James joined.

"Damn it." He sighed irritated, dropping onto his back in the dampened grass.

"Do I have to go to Astronomy?" Genevieve asked, a whiney hint in her voice.

"Yes." The boys all replied.

"Cac." She muttered. "Bu' I dinnae wanna."

Sirius sat up, resting his head on Genevieve's leg. "Do you want me to get you notes for Astronomy?" He asked in a baby voice.

"Yes please." She replied, smiling kindly.

He laughed, shaking his head. "Fine, I'll do it, but you still have to come to the lesson." He held out his hand. "Deal?"

"Deal."

James looked between the two confused. "How- What- Where- "

"Strugglin' James?" Genevieve prompted, smirking slyly.