𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

✦☾⚕☾✦

✦☾⚕☾✦

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

GENEVIEVE COULD'VE SWORN PROFESSOR BINNS hated children just by the amount of homework he had set them within their first week of returning to school. Five pages of reading followed by a two thousand words essay. Sod off, she thought. It was torture to her, even more torture than Astronomy - and that meant something with her. Four of the five had been working together, trying to get it all finished to help their other friend who was absent for Quidditch tryouts.

James Potter had declared and followed through with it that he would be trying out for the Gryffindor Quidditch Team as soon as it was announced. Genevieve saw that he wasted no time, taking most of his - if not every - spare moment of his time. He loved Quidditch and had somehow managed to get Genevieve herself obsessed with it also. She would never play though. God forbid what her own father would think if he were to get an owl explaining the extensive injuries she'd probably receive from Bludgers being aimed for her head.

The boys and herself all sat in the furthest corner of the Common Room, Sirius not wanting to 'ruin his reputation for doing no homework'. Genevieve found this rather amusing, knowing the boy had no such reputation about him so at all. Remus had disappeared off to the library to retrieve some books to help with the homework session. Genevieve had supplied them with enough sugar from the treats she still had hidden under her bed - her own secret stash -while Peter and Sirius had smuggled bottles of Pumpkin Juice from the kitchens.

They had been at it for hours now though and had only written around five-hundred words. Genevieve seemed to be growing more restless in front of Remus' eyes while Sirius and Peter grew more tired.

"He ha'es bairns. I swear to ye, he ha'es 'em." Genevieve admitted, flicking through the pages of the huge textbook. "I mean why woul' ye even go into a job with ki's if ye dinnae like 'em?" She asked the rhetorical that most were thinking.

"Don't you think you're overreacting just a little bit?" Remus wondered curiously. Genevieve's sharp intake of breath answered that question for him. "We can get this done in no time. Only as long as Peter stops shovelling food down his throat." Peter stop shoving sweets in his mouth at the mention of his name, looking the spitting image of a chipmunk as his eyes met Remus' eye roll. "And if you..." He pointed to Genevieve, catching her attention. "Stop messing with his hair."

Genevieve had in fact been playing with Sirius' hair for many hours, showing him all the different styles he could do with it if he decided to grow it out more. He seemed to thoroughly enjoy the man-bun she had introduced to him and was currently rocking the first one she had tried in his hair. Though it was messy he really liked, insisting the loose strands made him look cooler and more edgy.

She shrugged her shoulders, running her hand through her parting. "When's Jamie gettin' back?" She complained like a small child asking how long was it until a long car journey was over. "I wanna go an' ge' fud before de Grea' Hall closes." Sirius agreed quickly as his stomach's rumbling echoed around the four of them. "I cannae be arse' riskin' gettin' caugh' by Pringle sneakin' into de kitchens for fud."