𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

✦☾⚕☾✦

✦☾⚕☾✦

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

GENEVIEVE'S BODY SURPRISED HER BY bolting up right the following morning. She was immediately greeted by the snores of Marlene from her canopy and the quiet page turnings of Lily from hers. She grew giddy quickly, ecstatic and nervous for her first day of Second year. She was wondering what they would have first lesson, praying that it wasn't History of Magic to ruin her mood.

Looking down at her watch, she raised an eyebrow of shock. Why did her body hate her? It was still dark outside. It was before six in the morning. Screw that. Genevieve thought. I'm going back to kip.

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

Genevieve woke a few hours later, the feeling of excitement returning almost immediately after. Shooting from her bed like a rogue rocket, she struggled to get ready quickly and quietly, nearly knocking over her chair which held her uniform on it. Luckily she didn't and was ready, though messily in less than twenty minutes. She'd promised Remus she'd meet him in the Common Room at half seven. It was quarter past. 

She didn't bother tying her tie, leaving it dangling over her jumper as she grabbed her bag. Holding her wand between her teeth, she struggled to get her shoes on quietly. She had two bobbles around her wrist as she grabbed her robes off the back of her chair and grabbed some food for classes. There were still many treats, magical and Muggle from the night before.

She looked around the room, double checking she hadn't accidentally woken anyone up before making her way to the door and pulling open just enough to drop out. Walking down the stairs of the girls dorms se was welcomed by the crackling of a new fire in the Common Room. Remus wasn't there yet, probably arguing with James or Sirius over getting up or trying to help them wake Peter.

Genevieve sat on a chair, facing it towards the boys dorm. She waited with a book in her hand, flicking through the pages of it. She moved around impatiently in the seat until she heard the footsteps and saw Remus appear.

"Ye la'e" She looked down at her watch before looking up at the boy. He held a small smirk.

"Apologies. James and Sirius needed help getting Peter up." Genevieve snorted her assumption being correct. "These two will be down in a minute."

As he said this Sirius appeared, pushing his hair out of his face. "I swear that bloody idiot could sleep through a whole war." He looked back over his shoulder. "Honestly, even Gen can get up before him, and Gen hates being awake."

She laughed, tilting her head to him. "I cannae even argue can I?" The boys shook their heads. "An' where's Jamie?" Miraculously, James appeared right behind Sirius. "I'm a min' rea'er." She held her arms up in victory.