Chapter 1

I sat in the moving jeep, wrapping my arms around myself as the wind blew into my face. Once we entered the battle scene I immediately got into action, slipping my blindfold over my eyes.

Clint was shooting his arrows at any HYDRA agent that got close, or from what I could hear. I leapt out of the jeep and onto the snowy ground. Chucking large rocks at anyone who dared come close.

No one was talking as everyone focused on taking down the HYDRA agents. Why? Because Loki's scepter is in there. Or so our informant said.

I ducked a agent's swing at me and roundhouse kicked him in the stomach effectively knocking him down. Steve swings by on a motorcycle and grabs a agent who was trying to sneak up on me dragging him through the snow.

"Thanks Cap!" I shouted as I collapsed the dirt around a few agents. "No problem Doll!" He yelled back as he drove away.

I rolled my eyes under the blindfold and continued to take out HYDRA agents around me. Tony flew upwards at towards the building holding the scepter as I vaulted myself over an exploding base with my powers.

"Shit!" I heard over the comms. "Language." Steve said as he continued to drive the motorcycle. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs."

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken." Jarvis's automated voice came out.

"Stark! You think you can take the energy shield down?" I yelled as I decked yet another agent beside Thor.

"Of course. Honestly woman, who do I am?" "Someone who has an ego as big as this planet?" I hear a multitude of snickers through the comms and I smirk.

"Loki's scepter must be in here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it." He uses his hammer to take down another agent. "At long last."

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys." Natasha says. "And girl."

"Wow thanks for including me Nat."

"Your welcome."

"Yeah, I think we lost the element of surprise."Clint says as I hear another explosion near me.

"Wait a second, no one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said language?"

"I know,just slipped out."

"Sir the city is taking fire." Jarvis's smooth voice says. "Well we all know Strucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the iron legion."

"Of all names, the iron legion?" I question running through the woods to get closer to the buildings.

Tony huffs through the comms and pretends not the hear my comment. I flip over an agent and land near Clint who is hiding behind a tree.

"Sup Clint." I bring up a wall hoping it will hold for a bit. "Hi (y/n)."

"I don't think know is the time to hold a conversation." Thor says to us. "Yeah, yeah whatever." I state as the wall collapses.

Clint shoots an arrow towards the base but a blue and silver blur takes it. I scratch my head in confusion. The thing gave very clear vibrations but I could barely pin point it.

Clint shoots another arrow but the blur knocks him over before it reaches it's target. Clint rolls over a few times before getting up.

The thing, which is know a guy circles the two of us for a bit. "You didn't see that coming?" I throw a chunk of earth at him but he dodges it crashes into a tree.