002

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 - 𝐁 𝐓
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 TWO ꒰🖇꒱
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 - 𝐁 𝐓𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 TWO ꒰🖇꒱𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍

002 SCHOOL✨

-I WAS currently in school. it was now lunch time. which i sat with bunch of other girls i'm friends with. i'm literally friends with anyone, depends on how they act.

i fished around the school cafeteria as i sat down, trying to find sadie. my eyes were everywhere but sadie was still not found. god knows where that girl is.

"you won't believe it." i heard a familiar voice, which sounded like sadie. i was right, it was sadie. she placed her tray full of food on the table. disbelief written on the girls face.

she sat down beside me, as she smiled widely. i could tell that she was about to tell me something. i raised one eyebrow at the girl with the 'what' look on my face.

"you know that daddy long leg from yesterday?" sadie questioned me. both of her hands placed on her chest, her eyebrows raised high. i laughed at sadies action for calling him a 'daddy long leg'.

"you did not just call him a 'daddy long leg'." i said in a disbelief look, but in a jokingly tone. a laugh escaped from me which made sadie roll both of her eyes.

"he's the presidents son." sadie said as she started eating her grapes. when sadie said that i obviously stopped laughing.

"mhm, president val! president!" sadie said reassuring me that i heard the right thing. my jaw dropped as both of my eyes widen, realising that sadie went all psycho mode on the boy yesterday. embarrassing.

i bit my bottom lip, as i stared at sadie for a while. "even better, he goes to our school val. after all, he could be your future husband." sadie said in a jokingly tone, but yet slightly serious.

i rolled both of my eyes, annoyed at the girl. sadie had the audacity to go psycho mode on him, even worst he goes to my school.

i looked towards sadie in disbelief written all over my face. behind sadie there were bunch of boys sitting down on to their seats, all of them possibly talking about the randoms.

i stared at the table full of boys for a few second, realising i knew one of them in the table. one boy turned around as he stared at me. making the both of us stare into eachothers eyes, for a solid three seconds.

that's when it clicked. that boy i made eye contact, was the boy from yesterday. damn. "earth to val." sadie said waving her hands right in front of my face, as she dragged the 'a' from my name.

i was finally out of my thoughts, as i stared at sadie for a few seconds. "yeah?" i said still confused on what just happened.

sadie rolled her eyes, probably annoyed that i ignored her. "did you not hear me?" sadie questioned me in disbelief. i nodded my head left and right, no i didn't hear sadie one bit.

sadie took another bite of her grape. she looked behind her realising that i was staring at something behind her.

the only reason why i was staring was because the boy was gone. her head swiftly shifted back to mine, as she stared at me for a bit.

"are you staring at arlo? if so i have his number." sadie said giving me a wink, she smirked at me for a bit which made me laugh at the girl. "no, not arlo." i said in disgust. all tho arlo was kind of cute but no.

"let's just get back on eating." i suggested sadie. sadie gave me a simple nod. that's when i felt someone coming closer to me, sadie, and obviously the other girls i'm sitting with.

my head slowly shifted behind me, realising it was the boy i stared at. i gave him a soft smile, yet confusion written all over my face.

"oh look it's the presidents so-" sadie was about to say before i cut her off. "anger issues, sorry about that." i said giving the boy a soft smile, trying to be nice to him before sadie starts being rude.

"rude" i heard sadie mumble from behind me. "that's fine." the boy said giving me a soft smile, making me give him one back. the boy stared at me for a while as he tilted his head.

"i think i met you before, right?" i asked the boy raising both of my eyebrows.

"yeah i mean you have such a familiar face." the boy said towards me, making me laugh at the boy. "yeah we saw each other in the sunflower field." i reminded the boy. which made the boy i realise.

"so you're just gonna stand there? sit right here" i said patting the chair that was empty. you see, this is what i mean when i tell you i'm friends with anyone. i just start being nice to them.

the boy sat down on the chair i patted. which made me give the boy a smile. on the other hand, sadie was staring at the both of us. yeah, she's so weird.

"i'm valentina, but call me val." i said taking my hands out. the boy looked down as he looked at my hand, that was placed out for the both of us to shake hands. "smooth." i heard sadies mumble again.

the boy took his right hand out, as both of our hands connected. making the both of us shake our hands. "i'm barron, but literally just call me anything." barron said as both of our hands went away from each others.

"so i can call him daddy long legs." i heard sadies mumble again, for the third time. which made me roll both of my eyes in annoyance.

"so? your friend actually has anger issues or?" barron asked me, which made me laugh at the boy. "no, no. she's fine. she's just weird sometimes." i said making sure he didn't actually think sadie has anger issues.

"i heard you're the president's son. is that true?" i asked barron as i raised both of my eyebrows. you see, i didn't really believe on what sadie told me. she lies a lot.

"yeah, i actually am" barron said, nodding his head up and down. i gave him a slight smile, as i looked back at sadie. "so sadie wasn't lying?" i said looking at sadie.

sadie bit her bottom lips as she stared at me for a few seconds. "yeah i saw him on tiktok everywhere" sadie said looking at barron, which made him slightly laugh.

"love, i won't ever lie to you" sadie said in a british accent. which made me roll both of my eyes playfully. the bell rung, meaning we all had to go back to class.

i looked back towards barron as i smiled at him. "well see you later then" i said before leaving the cafeteria. sadie looked up towards barron as she smiled at him.

"can i have your number?" sadie said begging barron for his number. the funny part was that barron doesn't even know who her name is. "don't worry it's not for me, i'm not straight"

sadie said reassuring the boy. we all went our separate ways, as i went to history.

┌─────────────────┐

-ˋˏ ( ash ) ˎˊ-

└─────────────────┘

hi everyone<3

i literally have no motivation but my songs motivated me.

enjoy this boring chapter hehe.

|1245 words