005

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 - 𝐁 𝐓
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 FIVE꒰🖇꒱
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 - 𝐁 𝐓𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 FIVE꒰🖇꒱𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍

005 ICE CREAM 🍦

"yes ice cream." i semi shouted in excitement as barron opened the glass door for me. making me give him a smile "thank you." i said dragging the 'a' from thank.

i looked around the place, knowing that ice cream is something i love. barron got in the ice cream shop as he looked around the place.

that's when i realised i didn't even bring any money. i was way to busy thinking about my polaroid camera, to the point i forgot about my money.

barron walked near me, as he looked down at me. "so what flavor?" the boy asked me, as he arched one eyebrow up. i looked at the boy as i bit my bottom lip.

"um, i didn't bring money so i really-" i was about to say before he grabbed my hand. as the both of us slightly ran towards the counter. which made me laugh.

"no worries. i'm paying." barron said in an obvious tone, making me pout at the boy. "thanks giraffe head." i said giving the boy two thumbs up.

there stood a lady in the counter as she used whatever an ice cream lady would use. she looked over towards me and barron with a smile on her face "hello, welcome to dee's ice cream what flavor would you like?"

the lady asked me and barron with a wide smile on her. i looked around the place as i looked at the menu. "vanilla, please." barron said as he took his money out.

i looked over to the boy as i giggled "that's so basic." i said rolling both of my eyes playfully. knowing me i don't really like vanilla flavor, i would rather get fruit flavors.

"shut up." barron said slightly pushing me away from the counter. i looked at the boy in disbelief as the lady watched the two of us. "um, i'll get mango flavor, please." i said giving the lady a smile.

the lady nodded her head as barron gave her his money, to pay for both our ice cream.

"mango. nice flavor choice." barron said as the lady gave us our ice cream. the both of us walked towards an empty table.

as i sat down and stared at the boy. "vanilla? really? i can't even taste nothing. at least i have flavor." i said sticking my tongue out at the boy, as i continued to eat my ice cream.

barron laughed at me as he ate his ice cream. "whatever you say so val." barron said rolling both of his eyes playfully.

"only close friends of mine can call me that." i said sarcastically at the boy. which made a giggle escape from him.

"castra, i can't believe you're here." i heard a girls voice said, making me turn around to see the one and only sadie garcia.

i looked at her as she gave me a wide smile. "how does she know we're here?" barron said as he continued eating his ice cream.

"her grandma owns this shop. i can't see her anywhere tho." i said mentioning on how i couldn't see sadies grandma.

usually sadies grand mother would be here, she would often let me have free ice cream. she's a very nice lady that's for sure, she looked slightly like sadie.

"welcome to dee's ice cream." sadie semi shouted as she sat in a different seat. lexi was obvious with sadie too.

"so you're grand mother named it after you?" barron questioned sadie. knowing that so much close people would call her 'dee'. it was a cute nick name that's for sure.

"i know right the shame." i said fake fainting as i placed my right hand on my forehead.

"well technically after both me and my grandma. my grandma's name is delilah and her friends call her dee as well." sadie said talking more about her and her family.

sadie kissed her fingers and pointed it up the sky. "is she-" barron was about to ask sadie before she cut him off. "no that's for my grandfather." sadie said reassuring the boy.

you see, i knew all of this because me and sadie had been friends since primary. we went through our ups and down and still managed to be close as possible.

the only reason why we knew eachother was because both of our parents were friends.

"so how did you and val became friends?" barron raised both of his eyebrows, asking both me and sadie.

"long story short, i met her here. her parents invited my parents to come to dee's grandmother's ice cream shop." i said talking about how me and sadie first met.

which made barron nod his head. "ah alright." barron said continuing to eat his ice cream.

an hour of me, lexi, barron and sadie talking about random things has came to an end. we all needed to go home since it was getting quite dark.

"see you later giraffe head." i said waving goodbye to him, as i got in my house since he walked me here. "goodbye short head." barron said waving back, making me smile at the boy before i shut the door.

┌─────────────────┐

-ˋˏ ( 𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫) ˎˊ-

└─────────────────┘

thanks for 300 reads ily <3 ✨

i made a rant book of my
deep thoughts lmao-

enough talking now.

|900 words

-bye <3