003

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 - 𝐁 𝐓
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 THREE ꒰🖇꒱
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 - 𝐁 𝐓𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 THREE ꒰🖇꒱𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍

003 SADIE'S HOUSE✨

"i won puta." i semi shouted in an overjoyed tone. it has been a week of knowing barron. we got kind of close but not too close.

me, sadie and barron were currently playing roblox for some weird reasons. we were also playing in sadies house. "and that's on cheating." sadie said rolling both of her eyes, playfully.

i looked at the girl in disbelief as i modded my head left and right. "oh god, please don't fight for the third time in a row." barron said, as he let out a loud laugh escape from him.

sadie was now on her phone as she laid on her back. "i'm inviting lexi, since i'm bored looking at the both of your faces." sadie said mentioning me and barrons face.

"rude." barron said in a disbelief toned, which made me roll both of my eyes towards sadie. sadie let out a small smile as she left her room wanting to call lexi.

which left me and barron inside the room. "right i'm thinking we could go out tomorrow." i suggested the boy, as i took a sip from my drink.

"why can't we just stay home and play games? isn't that enough for you valentina castra?" barron questioned me as he raised both of my eyebrows.

"do you think i'm going to stay home and play tower of hell? hell no." i semi shouted as i said the 'hell no' out loud. which made barron laugh.

"but, you're good at playing that game" he said as he rolled both of his eyes. i looked at him and gave him a 'thank you' look. "i know i am, no need to remind me silly" i said fake punching him.

he groaned in pain, which was obviously fake since i punched him gently. "i'm the queen of roblox and that's on periodt love." i said raising one eyebrow before punching the boy again, softly.

"i swear, punch me one more time and i'll punch you." barron said giving me a warning, i rolled both of my eyes at the boy as i started flicking a fake tear.

"you're so mean to me, you can't say anything look at you giraffe looking ass." i said still continuing to fake cry. he looked at me in disbelief as he nodded his head left and right.

"look at you, you're so short. so you can sit back." barron said starring at me, which made me stop the fake crying of mine. "i'm already sitting back tho." i said raising both of my eyebrows.

both of my arms crossed as i leaned on to a wall. "hey guys i'm back." sadie said, entering the room as she dragged the 'k' from 'back'. "missed me y'all?" sadie said in a curious tone.

both of sadies arms wide open. i rolled both of my hands as i looked up at the girl. "no, no one misses you." i said in an obvious tone, which made sadies jaw dropped.

"now that's just really rude." sadie said pouting. "so is lex coming?" i asked sadie making her nod as she smiled. barron was messing around on his phone as he looked at both of us.

"who's lexi?" barron asked me, as he raised both of his eyebrows. my head swiftly shifted towards barron, as i looked back at sadie with a smirk.

"this girl that dee probably likes." i said twitching my eyebrows up and down towards sadie. sadie looked at me in a fake disgusted look plastered on her face.

the two of us could tell it was fake. "now now val. that's just bull shit at this point." sadie said shrugging both of her shoulders, which made a giggle escape from me.

"oh, so when lexi comes i can basically third wheel." barron said raising both of his eyebrows towards me, making me give him a thumbs up with a soft smile.

"and i can fourth wheel." i semi shouted in excitement. sadie looked at me and barron in disbelief as both of her arms placed on her chest.

"we can split up, if we want to get out of my house" sadie suggested me and barron. barron raised both of his eyebrows, confusion written all over his face.

"split up? meaning i'm with val? no thanks." barron said giving me a soft smile. you see, the both of us like to joke around as you can see.

i fake gagged at the boy. "yeah, no i don't wanna be with him. plus we can just stay home and continue to play games you know." i suggested sadie. which made barron let out a loud sigh.

"what happened to wanting to go out and not stay here and play games?" barron said as he let out a loud laugh. i looked at the boy in disbelief as i kissed my teeth.

"please sit down love." i said taking my right hand out, as i pointed at him. barron let out a slight laugh escaping from him. "i'm already sitting down love." barron said mimicking the words i just said before.

"the way he's trying to be me is so cute right?" i asked sadie sarcastically. which just made her shrug both of her shoulder.

┌─────────────────┐

-ˋˏ ( ash ) ˎˊ-

└─────────────────┘

you guys, i've been busy lately.
i'll probably even be more busy since
school is starting. we love life.

anyways i got 100 reads a few days ago.
thank you all so much ilysm 🥺

and i checked yesterday that
i'm almost on 200. ahh.

that's actually so fast. thanks
for 100 and more 🥺💕

|950 words

-bye <3