006

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 - 𝐁 𝐓
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 SIX꒰🖇꒱

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 - 𝐁 𝐓𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 SIX꒰🖇꒱

"no fair you're basically cheating." i said in an obvious tone, pouting my lips at the boy in disbelief. barron laughed at me as he looked at me tiling his head.

"it's not cheating, it's team work." barron said continuing to look at my answer sheet. i rolled both of my eyes as i looked at the boy in disbelief.

you see, the both of us were supposed to be a team together and actually work pre calc together. "mhm team work really? more like my work." i said slightly laughing making the boy laugh with me.

"you're lucky i'm smart with history." i said nodding both of my head, as i looked at the boy with a proud look plastered on my face.

"whatever you say so val."

-after school

"so i'm thinking that we go spy on arlo. he's been acting weird lately." sadie said worried about the boy. if you know who arlo is then you probably remember.

you see i used to like him a long time ago, not anymore tho. "garcia you are joking, we will not be doing that." i said to sadie in an obvious tone, as i kissed my teeth.

"shut up castra, have fun for once." sadie said rolling both of her eyes. i mean sadie was right, i never had so much fun as much as she does. that's because i would rather stay at home.

besides that i realised that arlo talked to barron and he would give the both of us death stairs, in history class.

i leaned on to the school gates thinking about it for a bit. "i mean as long as you're responsible for everything dee." i said as i gave sadie two thumbs up, which she just nodded in response.

"responsible for what huh?" i heard a deep voice coming from behind me. i looked back to see arlo with his other friends which kept staring at sadie.

which made sadie slightly uncomfortable because their eyes were glued on her. "can you stop staring at me? gosh this is why i prefer ladies. men ain't shit"

sadie said in a loud voice, making sure the two boys could hear her loud and clear. "long time no see costa. what do you want?" i asked the boy, raising one eyebrow.

both of my hands were placed on my chest as sadie looked at arlos two friends, wishing she could hit them real hard.

"so i was thinking, we could hang out." arlo said in a confident tone. which made sadie gag in disgust at the boy.

"no thanks." i said giving the boy an apologetic look. i seriously don't like this boy, can't he tell? maybe it's because he's 'popular' and he thinks he could literally get anyone.

"ah i see. so you let that tall boy barron hangout with you and not me? castra we've known each other for three years now." arlo said in a aggressive tone.

i rolled both of my eyes and that's when i realised. how the hell does that boy know i hung out with barron?

"whatever costa. you're not the same anymore that's for sure." i said towards arlo. knowing both me and arlo call eachother by our last name.

it was something we always did when we were pretty close. me and arlo were best friends until he decided to choose his girlfriend over me, which they obviously broke up.

"come on, it's like the old days. where me and you would always hangout. why choose other boys and not me?" arlo asked me raising one eyebrow.

i rolled both of my eyes as i sighed looking towards the boy. "why'd you chose you're girlfriend, now your ex over me? that's something you never answered." i said in a confused tone.

which made sadie laugh really loud. "we'll see you later arlo." sadie said grabbing both of my hands, making me give her a thankful look.

"should we like, kidnap him?" sadie said after the both of us got pretty far from them. i laughed at the girl nodding my head left and right.

"no, calm down love. you need to be slightly patient at this point." i said giving sadie a soft smile, instead of sadie smiling back at me all she did was roll her eyes.

i know she was always like this. at this point both me and sadie were opposite. i did not act like her in a slight bit and she didn't act like me.

i could tell from looking at sadies face that she was serious about the whole kidnapping situation. but no. we're not going to be dumb teenagers kidnapping other teenagers.

"hey guys." i heard a soft voice say from behind me. making both me and sadies head shift back looking at the girl. lexi.

lexi sighed as both me and sadie raised our eyebrows questioning lexi. "i can't hangout with the both of you today, i need to meet someone."

lexi said in an unsure toned, which made me and sadie looked at each other. lexi wasn't usually like this but oh well.

"so who's the 'someone'?" i asked lexi giving her a wide soft smile. lexi bit her bottom lips as she thought about it for a while.

"well um." lexi said in an unsure tone again as she dragged the 'm' from 'um'. yeah, there's something up with her and i can't tell what's happening.

"my cousin." lexi said tilting her head side ways. me and sadie just nodded our head and that's because we were both confused.

┌─────────────────┐

-ˋˏ ( ash 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫) ˎˊ-

└─────────────────┘

well look who's finally back. me.
i've been taking a break for a while
because i was stressed and writers
blocked for this book.

anyways i have some plans to do
but it's way to crazy.

thanks so much for 400 and 500
reads it means a lot 💕🥰

we're close to 600.

damn my whole right leg is moving
all by its self.

1010 words

-bye