004

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 - 𝐁 𝐓
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 FOUR꒰🖇꒱
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 - 𝐁 𝐓𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 FOUR꒰🖇꒱𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍

004 POLAROID 📸 🎞️

me, sadie, lexi barron were now currently walking on the pavements. as lexi and sadie were in front of me and barrom, both laughing. god knows what the two are laughing about.

"i'm craving ice cream." i said in an obvious tone as i walked beside barron. sadie stopped right in front of me as she looked back. "no ice cream yet girly, we need to go to the woods."

sadie said looking towards me, then continuing to walk again. which made me sigh because i was pretty tired.

barron looked over to me as he laughed at me since sadie wasn't allowed me to get ice cream. "tough luck shorty." barron said mentioning on how short i am.

which made me roll both of my eyes, playfully. "shut up giraffe head." i said pushing the boy jokingly. the both of us started laughing because the names we gave eachother.

me and barron both felt like we were just watching sadie and lexi both go on a date. even tho they weren't, it really did feel like it.

"we're basically interrupting sadie and lexis date." i said coughing loudly, for the two girls to hear me. lexi slightly laughed as she looked at me.

"no, no. you got it all wrong love." lexi said raising both of her eyebrows, as she crossed her arms while she walks.

"we kind of got it right." barron said rolling both of his eyes, as the four of us continued to walk. this was all sadies plan to go to the woods.

i looked over to sadie who was right in front of me, skipping up and down in excitement. she was like a little kid that's for sure.

as the four of us finally arrived to the woods, i looked around the place. today was a hot day, but you can still manage to feel the wind blow on to your body. which was relaxing.

the sky was blue, filled with white clouds on the sky. making me admire the sky for a few seconds before barron interrupted me.

"so what's the deal? why are we even here?" barron said in a curious tone. barron didn't want to come but sadie manage to force the boy. poor kid.

"nature duh. admire it for once." i said to the boy which made him roll both of his eyes, playfully. i looked over to lexi and sadie who were busy making tiktoks. weird.

"mhm, admiring nature. look at them tho, they're literally not admiring anything." barron said looking at the two girls who were doing bunch of tiktok dances.

i hummed in response as i looked at the two girls, at least they were having fun right?

i looked over to barron who was still looking at lexi and sadie making tiktoks. "we should walk around now, no more tiktoks." i said grabbing sadies phone off of her hands.