Birthday Boy

Enjoy the meme of the day 🥰
⚠️ Mature content; lap dance ⚠️

Thanks to rosariosbitch for the idea!

____________

Twirling girls under purple hues and shadowy, shady men; the strip club met every single one of Mattia's expectations. He shifted his weight from one feet to the other, letting his eyes flit around the lounge, never lingering, too wired to settle his gaze down. The low bass of the sultry songs getting played and the vodka shots he had downed before coming, it all came together in his navel to warm him up and melt his senses down to a hormonal mess.

His lust was aided by the sight of his tiny best friend. Kairi stood small and delicate, looking odd and out-of-place in that sinful place. He had been looking at his phone since the moment they stepped inside, even though this was his idea as a gift for Mattia. Of course, Mattia would have preferred Kairi daintily wrapped around the shining poles, instead of glittery girls with heels too high, but as he was still sitting pretty in his closet throne and Kairi was nothing but straight, that wouldn't be happening anytime soon. "Plan on doing anything besides standing there, baby boy?" Mattia asked, voice a little lower than intended, and he didn't miss the answering gulp and quickly broken eye contact from Kairi.

"Yeah, lemme just... do that." As he stepped away and leaned into the velvet front desk, Mattia allowed his eyes to continue roaming about while intentionally skipping the nude sights. His body angled away from the hollering crowd, wanting to miss as much as possible, and thus he found the flyer. It was relatively small and simple, contrasting with the raunchy decorations and offers posted next to it. A unassuming proposition, letting couples rent a private room for club fantasies and the like, all for an unimportant sum of money. What Mattia was interested in was the possibilities, the opportunities, this offer implied.

Imagining his fragile body, glowing tan and lithe muscles alive, slowly grinding and curving in a charged lap dance... Mattia felt his face and neck blaze red as the liquid warmth turned into a pulsating heat, lower and lower. Damned his imagination and attraction for printing that image in his eyes! He closed his eyes trying to battle a physical reaction, which is why he jumped when Kairi yelled him.

"Bro! What you waiting for, let's go." Kairi walked and looked back, tilting his head in the direction of the back of the club, prompting Mattia to follow.

"Nothing, twink" Mattia snorted, hoping the stammer in his voice wasn't noticeable. Unfortunately for him, it was.

"Is ickle Tia nervous? Aw, how endearing, how sweet! How -" Kairi mocked him, and Mattia pushed him in retaliation. He stayed quiet, though, because if he was honest, he really didn't feel like receiving a lap dance from a random girl, it would've been better if it came from Kai, and with that in mind, his face heated up to a dangerous degree in fahrenheit. If only Mattia wasn't trying so hard to mask his own want, perhaps he would have noticed the faint blush in Kairi's cheeks and the faint tremor in his body as he considered just what he was about to do for his best friend's eighteen birthday.

____________

Mattia waited, sat on a lonely chair in the middle of the room. Kairi had told him to enter and then slammed the door close, leaving him confused, horny and alone under the red lights. As time ticked on, he felt himself become more and more queasy at the idea of a lap dance from a stranger, and as he regretted every decision that took him there, he missed the soft footsteps getting closer and finally stopping behind him. Two, small hands tied a silk strip behind his head, and then he couldn't see anything, which didn't help fending off the panic attack building inside.