3: The Thief In The Woods

Back in the forest, a thief with his two confidant — maybe calling them his confidant is not the best idea — was literally running for their lives. Stealing the crown is great offense and would get them hanged.

The youngest thief, Flynn Rider, decided to catch his breath. The look of outmost horror was etched in his face when he stared at the particular wanted poster that was placed in the tree.

"No, no no. This is bad, this is very, very bad, This is really bad," he muttered, his eyes widening in horror. The Stabbington brother's gave him a look of confusion. "They just can't get the streak in my hair right! It's supposed to he a little to the right and not the left!"

"Who cares," said Sideburns.

"Well it's easy for you to say. You guys look amazing." He bend down and pointed at the Stabbington Brother's wanted poster with jealousy.

A horse's neigh caught their attention and they looked up and saw that the guards managed to see them from a top of the cliff.

The trio wasted no time and continued to run, only to stop when they met a high wall, the only way to escape is go over it.

Flynn turned to his companions. "All right, okay. Give me a boost, and I'll pull you up."

The twins looked at each other before turning back to Flynn, "Give us the satchel first."

"Wha..? I just... I can't believe, that after all we've been together, you don't trust me," he whined.

The twins just gave him a deadpanned look.

"Ouch." He gave them the satchel.

The two did what he said and helped him up over the cliff.

"Now help us up, science boy."

Flynn gave them a grin. "Sorry, my hands are full." He showed them the satchel that he swiftly stole from them while climbing up.

"What? Ryder!" And just like that, he ran away.

Okay, maybe leaving the two isn't the best option but if he have to be honest, he can't pull the both of them up. They're too big.

The captain saw him again and chased after him. He slides down under the fallen tree, the arrow nearly missing his head.

His eyes widened in fear and relief — that was close!

Talk about a near death experience.

He managed to outrun the other guards but not the captain. He grabbed the vine and swing himself around, knocking the captain off the horse.

Not knowing that Maximus would not listen to him, he rode the horse.

"Go! Heyah! Come flea-bag, forward," he commanded.

But Maximus isn't taking any of it. The horse turned his head to Flynn and tried to take the satchel with his mouth.

"No. No, stop it!" He shouted.

With one harsh pull, the satchel slipped from his hand and the horse's mouth, landing on a tree — on the side of the cliff.

The both ran as fast as they can to reach it first, tugging each other's feet to stop one another.

The end, Flynn won — but there's a catch, the tree cracked and the next thing the both of them know, they're falling.

And just when he's starting to think that he'll surive!