Chapter 15 Apology

Daksh P.O.V.

"Daddy, pick up the phone fast. It must be Tiara." The excitement and his impatience clearly visible in his eyes and voice.

So, I didn't waste another second and picked up the phone.

"Hello!!" I said first.

Silence.

No response.

Is it her or someone else.

"Hello, who is this?" I said again. Normally I just hang up if other person takes this long to respond. But with this woman, many unusual things happen. She is lucky, my son likes her.

"Hello! It's me, Kiara." Her sweet voice is really soothing for the ears. Yes, but when she argues and gets angry, then it's irritating too.

"Who Kiara?" I guess I like to irritate her and make her angry for no specific reason.

"Kiara, the same woman, your employee whom you insulted and scolded without knowing the full story and dared to fire her but she resigned. The same woman your son likes and because of that, you came to her home today only. Now you remembered, who Kiara!!" see, I told you, her voice can be irritating too for ears.

"Oh!! Miss Agarwal, it's you." I can imagine her glaring at me.

"Yes, Mr. Malhotra. It's me. Kiara Agarwal." It's so obvious she is irritated.

I was about to reply to her but she doesn't give me any time to respond and continued talking.

"Anyway. Mr. Malhotra, if you don't mind, I called to talk to Zen, as you know I promised him that I'll call. So, can I talk to him?" well, that's direct and I know she called to talk to Zen but I was enjoying teasing her.

I have no idea why I'm behaving and thinking like this. I didn't want to give her my number when Swati proposed her to have my number in the first place and now here I'm. First, I was waiting for her call; second, I'm liking and enjoying talking with her on call. I do need to consult a psychiatrist now.

"Yes Tiara, I'm behaving like a good boy." Zen's voice rang in my ear and I realized I don't have my phone anymore.

"When did he took it from me?"

Ignoring this unanswered question, I moved close to Zen to listen to what they are talking about but when he noticed me coming close to him, he moved away from me so that I can't listen to what they are talking about.

But I'm your father, son. If I want to listen, then I'll.

I narrowed my eyes at him and yanked him towards me by his arm; made him sat on my lap; snatched the phone and put in on the speaker. He struggled a little but then calm down as he knows it's of no use.

"Cutie!! What happened? What were those noises just now?" Kiara's voice came making me and Zen to look at each other. Well, more like him glaring at me.

"Nothing Tiara, one mosquito is irritating me." Well, I feel offended son but never mind.

"Mosquito!! Oh, okay!!" she seems confused. She is not buying this explanation. Not her fault, my son's reply was indeed something stupid.

"When you will meet me again Tiara?" Zen asked.

"I don't know cutie. Maybe soon or maybe after a little while. But you promise me that whether we will meet or not, you will behave like a good boy and no more stubbornness with your dad. He is a busy sometimes cutie but he loves you very much, I can see that. Believe me." I don't know whether Zen understands this or not. He is so small to understand these big talks but whatever she said surprised me. She doesn't have any ill intentions towards me or my son. I thought wrong about her but I had my reasons. We all go through certain situations in our life which makes us build certain perspectives towards somethings.