Chapter 4

I awake from my dream to a cold breeze. Somehow, while I was sleeping, the window opened to invite it in.

I get out of bed and walk over to the window. Before closing it, I look outside to make sure no one out there opened it. I see no one so I close it and head to my closet.

I change into my regular outfit, a blue dress, today with white flowers. I then grab a brush and brush my hair. My hair brushs very easily. I grab a ponytail and put my hair up. I don't normally do this but today feels like a different kind of day so I am.

I get all my homework and other things I need and throw them in my bag. Once I'm done getting ready, I head out the door to the bus stop. I see my neighbor, Blaze, waiting there, so I go stand by her.

"Hey, whats up?" I say to her.

"Not much. My moms forcing me to take the bus to school now. Says she doesn't want me asking for rides." Blazes mom is really strict. She doesn't even let me in the house even after we've known each other for years now.

"That sucks." We see the bus coming around the corner and when it pulls up we get on. I sit in my seat and she sits in the one behind me.

The bus then drives to the next stop where Bruno gets on. Instead of going to his seat in the back of the bus, he sits next to me.

"What the hell do you want. Your seats back there." I say pissed off avoiding eye contact.

"What was that? Yesterday, what was that wind?" I take a glance at him and he looks really mad. It wasn't my imagination. He knows about whatever this is. He'll tell everyone and I'll be a freak locked up somewhere.

I scoot closer to the window scared and say "Do I look like I know? Get away from me!" I turn towards him a bit and right as my hands are about to push him away, a gust of wind comes out of them and does it for me.

He's thrown against the window on the other seat.

Not again.