Chapter 2

What just happened?

First the wind swirled around me, and the next thing I know, it pushed him for me! I hope that was just my imagination.

I watch as Bruno runs for the school exit, terrified. I look around to see if anyone else noticed. The only one that was looking at me was Ivory, and she was walking my way. She looks happy so I dont think she saw.

"Hi!" She strangled me into a hug "How are you?"

"Dieing. You're strangling me." I cough and she lets go.

"Lol. Sorry. So whats up?" Ivory has a big smile on her face which make her hazel eyes have this sort of sparkle.

"Just getting my stuff so I can go home."

"Want a ride? My moms picking me up and said we could drop you off." By now I probably missed the bus so I have no choice.

"Sure, why not."

Ivory and me walk to the school entrance and walk outside to her moms car.

We get inside and both of us sit in the back.

"Hi girls, how is Blaire today." Said Sam, her mom.

"Good" I said and gave her a smile.

It wasn't too long until I got home. I said bye to Ivory and thanked Sam for the ride and entered the house.

My dad's at work till ten at night and my mom doesn't live here, so I'm home alone like normal.

I pull out my homework and set my stuff all on the kitchen table. I'm too confused to even think about the problems on them.

Where did that wind come from? It was too strong to have came from any vents. I know that for sure. It can't be that I have powers, can it?

I've read plenty of books on people with magic. I know they are fiction but could I possibly have the real thing?