Chapter 3

I decide that I'm just crazy and to forget about it.

Its about 4pm so I make some supper. I get up and grab a pan and put some water in it. I then put it on the stove and wait for it to boil. I grab the macaroni box and pour it in, carefully so that the cheese mixture doesn't fall in.

Once the mac and cheese is done, I go back to the couch to eat it. I turn the tv on and switch through the channel's. There's nothing interesting on so I turn it back off.

After I finish eating, I put the dishes in the sink. I sit at the table and do my homework. It's all boring. I'm probably getting half of the questions wrong anyway so whats the point.

I finish at around 8 and head to my room. I then go to the mirror and look at myself.

I hate it. I hate it so much. Why can't I just look normal.

I look at myself for a few more seconds and decide to lay down and sleep.

********

In my dreams, I'm on top of a hill. The wind is blowing around me fast. I see Ivory to the right of me, starring into the distance. She didn't notice the wind around me. In fact, she had things spinning around her as well. Vines grew from the ground around her and flower petals flew around her. We're both magic.

My wind picks me up and I start flying. I fly until I cant see my house anymore. Ivory flew with me but on a leaf that resembles a flying carpet. She stood on it like a surfer. Surfing the air.

While she was doing that I was on nothing. I stood on air itself. The air created enough pressure under me to hold me up.

We flew so far south that we were in the Amazon. We were above the trees and flying with the birds. It was so beatiful.

We flew right above a river. I was dipping my hand in the water as we were zooming by and it splashed on me. Ivory was now surfing her leaf on the water. This is so fun.

*********