Recovery! ♥

"Nicole..." I heard Kendall said. I didn't even know she came back until I heard a gun go off and pain hit my stomach. "NO!" Kendall screamed as I fell to the ground and darkness took over.

Beep...

Beep....

Beep...

God, that is so annoying.

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

What is that? My alarm clock? No, Little K usually wakes me up before it goes off.

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

Can someone please turn that stupid beeping off?

Beep...

Beep..

Beep...

"Nicole?" I heard a voice ask. It sounded like Kevin. Is he in my house? "Can you hear me?" Kevin asked. Of coarse I can hear him, why wouldn't I? "Why isn't she responding? It's been three weeks."

"I explained this Mr. Schmidt, you're wife-" a voice I don't recognize said.

"Sister-in-law." Kevin corrected. "She is my sister-in-law."

"I'm sorry, Sister-In-Law lost a lot of blood." that person spoke again. "She also had a collapsed lung that was hard to fix." 

"She should be awake by now." Kevin said.

"She will wake up when the time is right." that person said again. I heard a door open and close a few seconds later.

"Coffee sweetie." I heard Carrie say.

"What did the doctor say?" Kevin asked.

"The baby will be fine. I just have to take things slow." Carrie said. What in the world is going on?

"How about we let mom take Little K for a while? I know you want to take care of him well Nicole is in here and Kendall is... well... but taking a couple days off won't hurt and it will be good for the baby." Kevin said. I heard someone sigh.

"You're right." Carrie said.

"Plus, we have Yuma for practice." Kevin said.

"Yeah. I just wish she'd wake up already." Carrie said. I felt someone squeeze my hand. I squeezed the hand right back at least I thought I did. "SHE SQUEEZED MY HAND! SHE SQUEEZED MY HAND!" Carrie screamed.

"I'll get the doctor." Kevin said. I heard the door opened and closed. There was silence until the door opened and closed again.

"I squeezed her hand and she squeezed it right back." Carrie said.

"Nicole? Nicole, can you hear me?" the voice from earlier said.

I slowly opened my eyes...