Back to Senses! ♥

So I have this book called 'First Time' and it has two versions of that book.. I was talking to a fan of mine and she asked me if I thought bout doing it to my other book 'The Runaway'

What do you guys think? Should I? Would you all read it if I did?

Please comment and tell me I really need your opinion.

Those who haven't read The Runaway PLEASE DO!

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~

That date was a disaster. I paid for everything. For the dinner, the movie, and the bowling we decided to do after. I am never calling Max again.

"Hey Nikki." Kevin said. He walked into the house with a pregnant Carrie right behind him.

"Hey." I said. She smiled at me. "Did you find out?!" I completely forgot. Today they were going to be able to see if they can see the gender.

"IT'S A GIRL!" Carrie screamed. I screamed with her.

"Hey it could still be a boy." Kevin said.

"Right, she said that there was only a 5% chance that it was a boy." Carrie said. I laughed at him. Carrie pulled a picture out of her purse and handed it to me. It was her ultra sound.

"I remember my first ultra sound. Kendall was so nervous he couldn't leave his seat in the waiting room. His mom came in with me." I said to Carrie. I smiled. "Is this the only reason you are here?"

"No, Kev wanted to talk to you." Carrie said. I looked at him.

"What about?" I asked.

"My brother." Kevin said.

"Mr. Lawyer or.." I asked.

"Kendall. I want to talk to you about Kendall." Kevin said.

"No." I said.

"Just hear me out. Please." Kevin said. I looked back at Kevin. "You made sure Kendall was yours by that marriage licence.  You changed his life. You made him better. And you know that. You are the one that believed in him the most and was there with every step he took for himself, for his band, for his record label which you now keep running even with him gone. You can not deny that you still love my brother the same love you had for him when you two met, that summer you spent with us, the day he proposed, and the day you found out about Little K." Kevin said.

"But."

"I am not done." Kevin said. "Yes, he is gone right now, but I know that you still feel him in your heart. You know that he is trapped. You know if he could he would be here right now. So what if Anna showed you a video. She also pointed a gun to his head and also shot you. You know deep down he still loves you, you just don't want to admit it. You want to make things easier on yourself and I understand that, but do you really want to stop loving my brother?

No.

"Do you really want to move on?" 

No.

"Do you really want to give up?"

No.

"Come on," I said. "We have work to do."

~*~*~*~

And now I am off to meet up with my diabetes educator. I really hope you guys comment bout whats on top. I really could use the help to decide. Have a great day. xx Nicole