Sick Boys! ♥

Going to skip the whole labor details..

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~

"I can't believe she is here." I said as I held Madeline. Kendall and I arrived just in time and I was able to be in the delivery room with Carrie since I was her coach and she choose me to be in there with her.

"I'm sorry I ruined your trip guys." Carrie said. You can tell she was tired, but she gave birth not even an hour ago. "A couple days away would have been perfect for you too."

"Nonsense we wanted to be here for this." Kendall said. "Besides, I missed Little K being born so I am glad to be apart of this one." 

"You kept Kevin company while I was in the room." I pointed out. He stuck his tongue out at me. I laughed at him. 

"I do feel sorry that I missed his birth." Kendall said to me. 

"It's okay." I said.

"Wait a minute." Kevin said. "You owe me a sorry as well. I got two fingers broken from her crushing my hand during delivery." Kevin said. Carrie hit his arm.

"Oh." Kendall said.

"He took over when you... um.." I said.

"I get it." Kendall said. I just nodded. 

"Guys." Kevin said and we turned. Carrie was asleep. I set Madeline in the baby crib and pulled Kendall out of the room. We started to walk out of the hospital to the car.

"Oh babe I forgot in all the excitement... your mom called while you were busy helping Carrie." Kendall said.

"What did she want?" I asked.

"She said that everyone on the trip ended up sick including Little K." Kendall said. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't worry. He will be here in the next two hours and I can watch you go into mom mode and take care of him." Kendall said.

"Do they know what is wrong with him?" I asked.

"I believe they said he has the flu and also the chicken pox. I paid all the expenses that would get him here." Kendall said.

"Come on." I said. "We need to get some things."

Two days later

I woke up to the sound of coughing.

"You are suppose to be relaxing." I said as I turned to Kendall. He was standing up all dressed up.

"I have a meeting to get TOL Booth records back up." Kendall said.

"You have the chicken pox you got from our son you are not going anywhere." I said. He glared at me. "I told you to check with your mom to see if you have gotten it."

"You don't seem to have it."

"I get it from my brothers when I was 2." I pointed out. He stuck his tongue out at me.

"MOM!" I heard Little K call. I looked at Kendall.

"Get undressed and get back in bed. You are not going anywhere." I said.

"Yes mom." Kendall said. I rolled my eyes and went to check on my other sick boy.