Ready For Try Number Two! ♥

"Little Schmidts?" Kevin asked. You giggled.

"It is what Kendall called him when I was pregnant and we were alone in the room." I said, blushing. "It was the one thing we kept between us, that was special to us."

"He told me because he knew you would trust me." Amy said.

"He is right." I said. "I do trust you."

"What? Nikki, are you insane?" Kevin asked. I looked at him. 

"What?" I asked.

"You are going to trust her just because of something "Kendall" said. For all we know they could have tortured it out of him." Kevin said.

"We have not touched him. He would also like me to bring back a picture of his dog, Sissy." Amy said. We all looked around. "What?"

"She passed away last year. Her grave stone is in the backyard." I said. She followed Carrie outside. They came back a few minutes later.

"I still don't believe her." Kevin said.

"What am I going to have to do to get you to believe me?" Amy asked.

"How about this?" I asked, looking from Kevin to Amy. "How about you go back and ask Kendall is favorite coffee shop and if you meet us there tomorrow at noon we know you are telling the truth?"

"I can do that." Amy said.

"Okay, fine." Kevin said.

"Good, then it is settled." I said. Amy nodded and she left with Abby and Austin.

"Didn't Abby scream that Austin slept with their nanny?" Kevin asked.

"This is why I don't trust nannies." I said. Kevin chuckled.

~*~*~*~

"This is ridiculous. She is not coming." Kevin said. 

"Would you relax please?" I asked. He glared at me. "She probably was having a hard time getting away."

"Yeah right." Kevin said. "If she isn't here in the next-"

"Hey, sorry I am late. Anna was making it hard to get away." Amy said. I looked at Kevin with a knowing smirk. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Now onto the plan." I said.

"Plan? What plan?" Kevin asked.

"The plan to get Kendall." I said.

"Are you kidding?" Kevin said. "The last time we went to get Kendall you ended up shot."

"Yes, I know that. I was there." I said.

"Then why do you have to do try again?" Kevin asked.

"What do we have this time that we didn't have last time?" I asked. Amy smiled.

"Me."