Failed AGAIN! ♥

Everything was set. Amy helped out with the plan.

"What if something goes wrong?" Kevin asked.

"Right now, I need you to not have any doubts." I said. "I need you to have faith that this will work." 

"But Nicole." Kevin started to say, but I cut him off.

"No. I just need to see him again. I need him home." I said. Kevin nodded. I looked back at the new place that they have Kendall at. Amy has been in there for the last hour. In a few minutes she should be coming out... hopefully.

"Nicole dear, are you sure about this?" Mama Schmidt asked. "He said he doesn't love you anymore. Maybe you should just move on."

"No, she made him say that." I said.

"How do you know? You said he picked her up and carried her back into the house while making out with her." Kevin said

"He did and way to point that out." I said. I thought back to the night before the wedding. He was staying at his grandparents house while I stayed at his parents house. "I just know it."

I was laying in the bed in Kendall's old room. My pregnant belly was hanging out of my shirt so I changed into one of Kendall's old shirts he left for me to wear. My phone started to go off. I went over to it and saw it was a next from Kendall

Kenny: Are you alone??

Me: Yes I am

Kenny: Skype??

Me: I am so there!

Kenny: See you there crazy

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my laptop, quickly opening it to Skype. I logged on and waited for Kendall to come on. After a few minutes Kendall's face popped up on the screen. I smiled and hit the answer button.

"Hey you." she said as Kendall came up on the screen.

"Hey.. hey that is my shirt!" Kendall said, making me laugh. "I love your laugh."

"Thank you." I said. He smiled at me. "I can't believe we are getting married tomorrow."

"I know." Kendall said and I layed back onto my pillow and placed the laptop next to me with Kendall facing me. "Seems like just yesterday I was with Abby and we were getting our life started together."

"And now we are getting married and getting ready for the baby." I said.

"Did you pick out colors for the nursery yet?" Kendall asked.

"Well, I know that you love green and I love blue so I was thinking we would paint half the room green and half the room blue.. sound stupid?" I said.

"No, I love the idea... Schmidt." Kendall said. I smiled at him.

"I'm not a Schmidt yet." I said. I yawned and sunk into the pillow more.

"By this time tomorrow you will be." Kendall said. I smiled as I felt my eyes getting heavy. "Get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a day you will never forget. I can't wait to marry you. I love you."

"Here she comes!" Kevin said. I hid behind the building across the street more. Amy came out of the house and looked in my direction. She nodded at me before looking behind her. I stood there and watched as Kendall came out behind her. Flashes of him and Anna came to my mind. I shook it off as they started to walk down the street.

"Is everyone ready?" I asked. They nodded. I let Logan, James and Carlos go first. They walked behind Amy and Kendall. I noticed some more people came out and walked behind the three. "Crap."

"What?" Kevin asked.

"More people came out and is walking behind the boys." I said.

"Text them and tell them." Kevin said.

"No, it will freak them out." I said.

"Then what do we do?" 

"I don't know." I said. "There can't be many she'll send out. If she did that would leave her unprotected." 

"So.." 

"We can take them." I said.

"Oh yeah?" I heard a voice say. It wasn't Kevin's voice. "Crap."