Teens rants on Puberty 😐😐😂

Puberty! Puberty!! Puberty!!! 😹😹

I believe everyone reading has gone through that 🌚

Your flat chest turning to full bosoms
Baby cute voice turning to deep sexy ones 🌚

Other things were involved also.

I just want you to share your experiences and how you learned to accept the new change in your body and people's reaction to them.

Boy B: I never got the voice thing, unless it's in the morning then my voice sexy af. Bright side is, I can sing

Rita: What about other things? 🌚

Tao: (not part tho, but I'll still say it) I'm a girl😹 but my voice is a bit deep🥺
Chokes back my tears👩

My first time, I woke up In morning and I was soaked in blood. I knew already so I went to my mum. She fucking started giving me advices that I already knew😩😒 but sha😹 it wasn't embarrassing.

Shammah: It was on a Friday the 13th (literally) I woke up and boom, I realised I could get pregnant from the next second until I'm like 65 or so.

I experienced heat for the first time too. And b, I was drooling after young, muscular construction workers in our house — from a distance of course since I wasn't stupid.

I also lost my ability to have patience for boys. I used to fight them before, I started beating them shit out of them coz I got taller and stronger. (I'm female BTW) and my brezz came out too and blah blah. But I really got taller and packed on a good punch.

And I also realized that I was attracted to a few and after beating them, I'd feel bad, low-key and there were some I didn't want to fight at all not just because they could beat me, but because I liked them a little too much.
I'll stop here coz I have more embarrassing ones and they are somehow.

Rita: Yours is really funny

Shammah: You have no idea how my puberty was.
It was a freaking shitstorm

Rita: 😂😂💔
I was bathing when mine started, my best friend own started two years earlier, so I would pray every night for mine.
I was singing songs of praise when I saw it 😊😊
Now 😒

Amba: 😂😂😂 me too I use to like it but now😕

Shammah: 😂 I was mortified

Rita: 😂😂 the month I saw mine late for the first time, I was wondering if something was wrong with my body.

Meexmy: I started crying when mine didn't come on time the second time o, and I knew that even before then me and boys just don't mix
It came 2 days later 😅😅😅💔

Tao: 😹😹😹 after like a month I started, it disappeared for two months again. I didn't even bother to tell anyone. I kukuma wasn't scared cos I knew I wasn't pregnant or anything😹👩

Rita: 😂😂💔
Before when I walked on the street, I did go without singlet. A year after, my chest was pointy and it drew attention.

Men would look at me and I would feel really uncomfortable

Boy B: I really feel for you guys. You go through so many changes. All we do is realize personal hygiene is important, and that girls aren't that bad.

Amba: And mood swings,  I didn't have but my friend use to have😂

Shammah💎: If my period is around the corner, I can go from chugging brandy to crying inside the church.