"Bro, get the actual fuck off of me!"

Comet had tripped over an empty vodka bottle, and landed directly on top of Kat.

"It's not my  fault you chose to sleep directly in the middle of the floor!!''

"Well, it is your fault that you can't watch where the fuck you're going."

"Not my problem you get drunk off your ass and fall asleep everywhere, so that's a you problem, you sad fuck."

"Listen here you little shit-"

As Kat stood up to take a swing at Comet, they heard footsteps and stopped.

"THAT IS QUITE  ENOUGH!!," screamed Blast. "I'm tired of you two always fucking going at it! It's literally only 5 in the morning, Kat, get the hell off the floor, and Comet, stop being a dick. Okay? Ok."

With that, Krimson Blast stalked off back to her area, long electric blue hair swishing behind her, muttering something about how annoying the two boys were being. She was 23 years old, and she was very mature. Now, she did believe in growing older, not up. She still acted like a high school junior, but she knew when to be serious.

"Dude, that fucking hurt," said Krash Kat. He was a wild child, and he loved vodka. He was just kind of, well, you know, different than the others in the group. He was the most irrational, and he has had more close calls with Draculoids and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W units than he wishes to admit. Most of them he was drunk. He had fluffy black hair with red streaks in it, bright baby blue eyes with thick dark eyelashes, and suntanned skin that brought out his freckles and the color in his eyes. He was 19 years old; the youngest of the four.

"I'm sorry, Kat, I overreacted. It's early as hell and I guess we spooked each other," said Comet Shot. He was a taller man with dark brown hair that he just let grow out. It wasn't long enough to do anything with, but it wasn't short either. He had very light skin with a scar on his right cheekbone from an encounter with a Draculoid. He had these dark brown eyes with flecks of gold in them. The longer you stared into his eyes, the more you noticed how sad he looked. He was about 22, and he had straight white teeth that made just the perfect smile.

"No, man, she overreacted, she needs her coffee, or she'll be a complete bitch all day."

"I fucking HEARD  that!!!!" , came a booming voice from the other room. Before they knew it, a sleep, and coffee deprived demon in blue hair dye was stomping towards them with something that was going to be thrown at the two boys.

Kat and Comet looked at each other and whispered, in unison, "We're fucked." And with that, they went off to find Heart Storm, who was probably fixing their car, again.

// Hey y'all this is basically my first book since like 2018 and It's short for now because I'm tired asf, so, so long and goodnight, update soon my lovelies!!

-Neon Flash