• Anniversary •

"Wow, Elsa, you look gorgeous!" Anna said as Elsa looked at herself in the big mirror. A beautiful light purple dress fitting perfectly on Elsa's body with purple heels, and her normal side braid.

"It's just a dress, the rest is the same as always. Do you think I should let my hair down?" The platinum blonde suggested.

"Well you look beautiful in both ways, you should wear the one you feel more comfortable with." Anna said giving her sister a small smile.

"Then I'll... let it down." Elsa said not so convinced. "Do you think she'll like it?" She asked worriedly.

"Of course she will! Just look at you!" She said hugging her. "You're the most beautiful person ever!"

"Thank you Anna, what would I do without you?" She said hugging her back. Elsa was truly the luckiest woman ever for having such a supportive sister.

"Alright (Y/N) come out!" Kristoff said and you quickly came out of the dressing room. His eyes widened and he began clapping.

"I know, I know, I look gorgeous. But that's something inevitable." You said posing dramatically. You had a white leather shirt highlighting all your curves with a blue vest on top of it, grey pants and your black boots.

"Wooo! You're gonna rock this!" He said and playfully punched your arm, and you gladly punched him back.

"Alright my friend, as I already know I look dashing, I think is time for me to go." You said looking at your reflection in the mirror.

"You seem pretty confidence (Y/N), aren't you nervous?" Kristoff asked.

"Of course not, it's been one year since I'm dating the Queen of Arendelle, nothing to worry at all." You said sarcastically. "I just hope everything goes according to the plan, I want this to be perfect, you know, the perfect first anniversary." You said smiling confidently.

"Aaaw, you're growing so fast! I still remember my first anniversary date with Anna." He said lost in his own thoughts.

"And how did it go?"

"It was actually pretty weird, I don't remember how but we finished with all our clothes wet and dirty. But don't worry this is going to be different." Kristoff said and you started to feel a little bit more nervous.

"I don't know how you want to help me with that, but I surely hope that's not how my date will go." You said buttoning the buttons of your vest. You straightened your back and stole one last look at your outfit. "Alright, time to go."

As you were walking down the big halls of the castle your body was starting to tense. You mentally took a note to talk to Anna about Kristoff's pep talk.

Once you reached the door you took a deep breath and knocked on it.

At first you didn't hear anything, but then there were a lots of sounds and maybe some screams.

As you wanted to hear better, you leaned into the door.

"Elsa?" You asked and the door suddenly opened and you fell to the ground. "W–well that could have gone better." You said smirking, trying to stand up.

"(Y/N)! Oh my, I'm so sorry." Elsa said helping you.

"It's alright really, it's..." but you suddenly stopped talking once you got a better view of the Queen. "Perfect." You said lost in the beauty of the young Monarch.

"Do I look that bad?" She said laughing awkwardly.

"You look... gorgeous." You said still prettified by her beauty.

"Okay lovebirds, time to go!" Anna said as she pushed Elsa out of the room closing the door, making her fall on your chest. And you the ground. Again.

Both of you looked at each other as if you were the only people that live in this massive castle.

"Hey." You said looking at her lovingly.

"Hey you." She answered and gave you a quick kiss on the cheek. "Oh!" Elsa said once she realized she was still on top of you. "Again, I–I'm sorry." She said as she stood up and helped you.

"Don't worry snowflake." You said once you were all in one piece. Elsa blushed.

"Shall we get going?"

"Shall we have a proper introduction?" You asked with a cheeky smile. Elsa rolled her eyes but smiled.

As she was leaning into your lips, you were ready to connect yours with hers, but she 'missed' and kissed your cheek. "Shall we get going now?" She said with a sly smile.

"Of course your Majesty." You said with the same smile, interviewing your hand with Elsa's.

As you were walking to the Royal Courtyard, were Anna and Kristoff promised they would do a romantic dinner, you stole a glance to your beloved.

"You should let it down for now on." You said nonchalantly.

"Down what?" Elsa asked clearly confused.

"Your hair, you should let it down. It looks beautiful." You said causing Elsa to blush. "Don't get me wrong, I love the braid but, I don't know... you look more... free." You said sincerely.

"Thank you, yes, I–I like it down too." She answer. "You don't look so bad either." Elsa said teasingly.

"I see what your doing there, my little fragile snowflake, but you must admit that I look gorgeous, dashing, splendid!" You said dramatically. "And so does my girlfriend."

Elsa's smile grew even more. She loves you more than anyone in the whole world (except Anna, you're both equals) and she totally loved this side of you.

Once you reached your destination, you were both in awe at what Anna and Kristoff did.

A simple table with two chairs around the beautiful rose garden. Two candles were in the middle of the table, and with the tall lanterns in the corners of the garden, it showed enough light to see it's surroundings.

Once you sat, Gerda came into view with the special dinner.

As the evening went by and the sunset was appearing, you looked into it. Elsa followed your gaze.

"Today was really perfect, wasn't it?" You asked still looking at the sunset.

"More than perfect." Elsa answered looking at you.

"I–I'm not gonna lie... I was a little bit nervous." You confessed.

"You? The, oh, so confidence woman in the entire world? Nervous?"

"I know right, it feels so strange." You said and Elsa face palmed. "It's just that... Kristoff told me that her first anniversary with Anna was... strange." You said not really knowing how to say it.

Elsa giggled. "Anna told me that too, a long time ago. Did you really think we were gonna end like them?" She said laughing and you rolled your eyes.

"You never know!" You said smiling.

"Even if we ever finish covered in dirt and super wet, it would still be perfect, because I'd still had you." Elsa said looking at your eyes lovingly. Now it was your turn to blush.

A small brease appear making Elsa's platinum locks move making her seemed like an angel.

"You are so beautiful, Elsa." You said with the same look you gave her earlier.

"You are too, (Y/N)." Elsa said as she leaned into you.

Your reflexes answered quickly and kissed her back, into a long, but sweet kiss. After a couple of minutes, you both stopped.

"Happy anniversary snowflake." You said looking at her eyes, while your hand connected with hers.

"Happy anniversary dear."