• Insecurities •

The quiet night was replaced by some drizzle. The bed was comfortable, with big soft silk pillows to support your head. You were supposed to be asleep. But you didn't. Opening your eyes, you saw the tall ceiling.

For some reason your brain wouldn't turn off. You moved to your left and your eyes slowly traced over the back of a platinum blonde.

'Elsa.'

The woman of your dreams. The woman that lived in your mind and wouldn't leave. She looked so peaceful. She looked neutral, yet beautiful.

'How could she love me?' You thought.

You didn't have a lot of time to appreciate her like this. Usually she would stay awake a little bit longer just to finish her work.

'I don't have any power. I don't have anything that makes me shine upon the rest. I... I'm just a guard.' You said now changing into a sitting position.

'What if... what if she gets tired of me?' You said looking at your hands.

'Idiot!' You said putting one of your hands on your forehead. 'She wouldn't.'

'But... she's the Queen. There a lot of young Princes and Kings that would... treat her better. She deserves better. So much better.'

'Look at her. She's smart, beautiful, kind. She's perfect. She can have anything she wants. Anyone.' You thought looking at her.

'She's going to get tired of me.'

"Mh, (Y/N)?" Elsa said looking at you over her shoulder.

"Hey, sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"You didn't." She said turning around, grabbing your arm and huddled closer to it. "I felt like you weren't here and got worried."

You looked at her with a small blush. "Elsa?"

"Mhm?" She hummed.

"I–I love you."

"I love you too. So much." She said with her sleepy voice.

You looked up the ceiling again. You sighted. You started to relax into her arms as she hugged you tighter.

'Alright.'

'I might be an idiot.'

You closed your eyes. You felt relaxed. Like if a weight of your shoulders has been lifted.

'But I'm the luckiest idiot in the world.'

A/N: Hi guys! This one-shot is 100% inspired by a Korrasami fan comic I saw on YouTube. It's a little bit short but I hope you like it!