• Wish (Part 3) •

"Y–your Highnesses? What are you doing here?" You said as you were starting to feel nervous once you saw Elsa.

"We, uh, you know, y–your horse!" Anna said making you more confused.

"What's with Noir?"

"We, I mean Elsa, wanted to ride with you!" The youngest sister exclaimed as Elsa blushed.

"Is that... true your Majesty?" You asked carefully.

Elsa stood completely in silence until she felt Anna hit her arm. "I–I, yes, it's true (Y/N)."

Not so convinced, you went back to your horse and prepare the rim you were both going to sat on.

Once you were ready you sat on it and extended one of your hands to Elsa. "Careful your Majesty."

"Thank you." Elsa said as she took your hand, blushed and sat behind you.

"Alright (Y/N) here's the deal, I don't want to pressure you, but you have to promise you'll keep her safe, and, I don't want her to come back too late!" Anna said and you laughed, while Elsa was sending dead glares to her sister.

"I think I made that promise a long time ago Princess, and don't worry, I'll keep her safe. Even though her Majesty is strong and brave enough to do it herself." You said looking behind you to a really red Queen, now you started to get red too.

Anna, on the other hand, was about to cry. She knew you two were made for each other. "I love you guys so much!" She said hugging both your legs, as you and the Queen were sitting on the horse.

Before both of you could say anything Anna gesture your horse to start going, and so he did.

Now you were walking peacefully trough the fields a little bit far from the kingdom.

Neither you or Elsa exchanged a word, which was making the situation very awkward.

After some more minutes, you spoke. "Your Majesty–"

"Elsa." She corrected.

"Elsa. I... I'm sorry for what happened earlier."

"I–It's fine, don't worry. Thank you for what you said, I didn't know you thought of me that way." She said and you panicked.

"W–what?" You said and tried to calm yourself. "I mean, yes, you are all of that, of course." You said awkwardly as your hands started to sweat.

Elsa noticed your discomfort. "We should stop here." She said as the sky was painted with warm colors, meaning the sunset was approaching.

You both dismounted Noir and let him go to some corner so he could eat some grass and relax.

You and Elsa were sitting on the grass looking at the beautiful sky. Elsa thought of something. She has a chance to know if you like her too.

But should she risk her friendship? What if you don't like her? What if everything goes more awkward than already is?

She then though of what you said.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes, Elsa? Is something wrong? Are you hurt?" You said clearly starting to get worried as she didn't say anything. Elsa just stared at your beautiful eyes.

"What Prince Bradshaw said... is it true?" She asked shyly.

"W–what?" You said as you were not expecting that question.

"Is it true (Y/N)? Do you love me?" Elsa said not exactly knowing how she got so bold.

"E–Elsa, I can e–explain." You said as the nerves consumed you, looking everywhere but the Queen's eyes.

"(Y/N)." The young Monarch demanded. "Look at me, please." She said softly.

Your eyes slowly stared at the icy blue ones, your heart pounding fast. She manifested concerned and looked so beautiful, as always. You couldn't lie to her face and you couldn't just leave her there.

"I... It's true, Elsa. I–I, I don't know, it's just that... one day it just happened and I'm so sorry. I didn't want to–"

But you were cut off by the sweetest and warmest lips in the entire universe. Elsa kissed you. Elsa Arendelle just kissed you. The Queen of Arendelle. It took you some time to even think, but then you quickly start to move your lips with hers.

Elsa pulled away first. "You talk too much." She said breathlessly.

"I know right?" You said laughing a little bit. "So... that means that you... uhm, I mean–"

"(Y/N), I love you... too." Elsa said as she blushed.

"You do?"

"I've just kiss you, idiot."

"W–well yes, you did, but it was probably because of the tension of the moment! I–I don't know."

"Well... lucky for you, it's more than just that." She said as she rested her forehead against yours.

"Is it just me or is this a new side of you I didn't know?" You said teasing her.

"You said so yourself, I'm pretty brave." She said as both of you laughed and share some more kisses.

"YESSS! FINALLY!" A loud noice was heard and both of you knew immediately who it belong to.

"Seriously Anna? You followed us?" Elsa said annoyed.

"But of course! Now, I need all the details!"

This was going to be a long evening.