• Wish (Part 2) •

Elsa was running trough the massive halls of the castle to your room where she supposed you were.

She was smiling like a champion. If what Prince Bradshaw said was true, then she would be a really lucky woman, because she was in love with you too!

The way you looked at her eyes were more than concerned, she could see that you were full of love. How you protected her all the time, how you cared about her, how you respected her, how you treated her like a total gentlewoman.

Of course that is the job of a personal guard, but in her eyes, you were different from the other ones. And all those things about you were starting to grow on the Queen.

Aside from the fact that you were beautiful, charming, very determined and so much more.

"Elsa! There you are!" Said an energetic voice out of no where.

"Anna?" Said Elsa as she slowed down and waited for the strawberry blonde to come closer. "What happened?"

"Well, look, I was wondering if you'd like to join Kristoff and I on a picnic, or more like a family day!" The Princess said as excited as ever.

"Uhm, I don't know Anna I have something to do right now." She said but was interrupted.

"Where's (Y/N) by the way? I haven't seen her since... uhm, the morning I guess." She said scratching her neck awkwardly.

"Well, I'm trying to find her."

"Why? Where did she go? I'll help you sis!" She exclaimed.

"Anna, please, this is very important." She said turning back to her and starting to walk to your room.

"But why? What happened?" She said quickly following her.

Once they both reached your room Elsa knocked on the door.

"I think... she likes me too." She said shyly as she blushed.

Anna couldn't control her excitement by hearing this. She's been totally crazy and very teasing about you two being together. She would always try to tell her sister to make a move on you, but she would refused because she didn't want to invade your personal space.

She thought that for you, she would always be just your Queen. But she did wish things were different.

"YAY! I KNEW IT! I HAVE ALWAYS KNEW IT!" Anna screamed making Elsa blush even more.

"Shut up Anna! Can you hear anything?" Elsa asked putting her head closer to the door to try to hear something, but everything was silent.

"I don't think so, but there's no problem! Do you think we should break in?"

"WHAT? Anna what are you thinking? We don't want to–"

"–invade her personal space, I know that already!" Anna said and thought for a moment. "What if she's not here? Maybe she went to another place?"

"And were could she have gone?" Elsa said leaning in the door as she thought.

"I don't know, you happened to spend more time with her than I do!" Anna said a little bit annoyed.

"Oh, just stop it."

"Wait I know!" Anna said excitedly. "She has a horse right?"

"The stables!" Both of them exclaimed and then hurried there.

They were right. There you were gently stroking your horse's black hair while you hummed.

"I bet you'd really like to be that horse, huh?" Anna teased like she usually did.

"Anna!" Elsa shushed her little sister.

"What are you waiting for? She won't bite! Unless you ask." Anna said and Elsa pretended she didn't hear the last part.

"I–I don't know... maybe I just... what if I'm not ready? What if she ignores me?" She asked worried.

"What?! She would never do that! She loves you silly! Now go get your girl!"

"Anna, no, seriously, I don't think t–this is necessary." Elsa said but Anna had other things in mind.

"Alright, if you don't go then I'll make you." She said and started to push the young Queen into you. "I haven't been crazy for you two to get together for nothing." She said and Elsa didn't waist another minute and froze Anna's feet with her powers. "Really?!"

"What's going on here?" Another voice said and Elsa quickly turn around.

"(Y/N)! How have you been?" Anna said awkwardly while Elsa just couldn't say anything.