Yena X Male Reader

Reader:Male
Genre: Fluff and angst
Warning: one bad word
Requested by DJShadow21

Y/N POV
I entered the maingate to see a small blonde girl running to me.

"Y/N!!!" blonde girl said.

I smiled to see my best friend yena but I also felt sad but I hide it and just smiled

"what's up duckie?" I said as we walk in to school.

"nothing much, how's your weekend?" she said with a smile that could make anyone faint.

"boring. You?" I said smiling back.

"it's great I hanged out with Dae-Won." she smile.

Something hurt when I hear his name, Su Dae-Won was a big douchebag of the school, I don't even know how they even end up together.

"cool..." I said trying not to sound hurt.

*magical time skip... Beep beep bop*

It's was time for lunch, I was alone. Yena left me to go see that jerk, I went up to the rooftop thinking of ways to break them up. Maybe Instead I should try to make fall in love me with.

Just then the bell ring and it was time for the next class.

*another magical time skip... beep beep bop*

I got I home and start to think how I should make her fall for me.

Maybe flowers and love letter, I guess that will do and duck plushie, she love those.

Author POV
Y/N started to put his plan in action, he went to the mall to buy the stuff he needs, he hope that it will work.

Y/N POV
I woke up and start to put the stuff in a paper bag, I went to school early so that yena will not find out.

I went to school, there was barely any people here so I doubt yena will be here as I enter I headed to her locker and unlock since she told me her pass code.

I placed inside carefully and close the locker.

As I walk to my class, I heard voices in other class.

I got curious and tried to eavesdrops on them.

When I heard the guy voice, I know it was Dae-won.

"when are you going to leave that girlfriend of yours, Dae-won?" an unknown girl said.

"don't worry baby, i will soon." He said before pulling the girl for a kiss.

I was shock, my eyes were wide open when he said that. I knew that I have to tell yena I can't stand her being cheated.

I run to my class and waited for yena to arrive.

Yena POV
I was surprised not to see Y/N, I was abit disappointed, maybe he left without me.

I walked to my locker and open it, I was surprised to see a paper bag inside it, I thought maybe it was from Dae-won.

I took my books from the locker and headed to class.

As I enter the class I saw Y/N, I waved at him and sat next to him.

"good morning miss duck." he said

"Yah!" I hit his shoulder, he started to rub it.

"can you meet at the rooftop during lunch." he suddenly said.

"of course." I said with a smile then the teacher enter the class.

*magical time skip...beep beep bop*