Yujin x Male Reader

Reader: Male
Genre: Fluff
Warning: none
Requested by Sovereigggnn

Y/N POV

I was reading a book when i felt someone sit beside me, i turn to look to realised it was a my girlfriend, Yujin, she sat next to be with a sad expression.

"whats wrong?" i said with a worried voice.

"there isnt anymore green tea ice cream." i chuckled as i thought it was something more important.

"then shall we get more ice cream?" she smiled and nodded.

"lets go!!!" she said or shout and exited the house, i just follow her behind.

we walked hand in hand thinking where should we buy ice cream since there was alot ice cream shop near our house.

untill we reach a shop called ice scream, when we went in the shop, it was so colourful and there was alot of variety of ice cream.

before i realised, Yujin was already ordering her ice cream, i chuckled to see how exitced she was.

*magical time skip... beep beep bop*

we were at the park eating our ice cream or should i say Yujin was eating our ice cream, i gave her my ice cream. (a/n: poor dude but i would give her my ice cream too)

"should we go the arcade?" she said still eating your ice cream.

"sure but after you eat, they do not allow food there." she nodded and continue eating her ice cream.

after 5 minutes,  we went to the arcade.

"yah, you suck at this." she laughed as she watch you missing every shot on the zombie.

"this is hard." you said disappointed at yourself.

"lets try another game." she said dragging to the basketball since you were a basketball player you had abit of confidence in yourself.

you kept scoring every goal and Yujin cheer for you, it made you happy and end up getting the highest score.

*magical time skip... beep beep bop*

we brought a dog plushie with all the ticket we won, we walked home together or should i say she walking infront as i carry the ig dog plushie.

once we reached home we decide to watch a kdrama. "lets watch whats wrong with secretary kim." she said while smiling.

"but didnt you watch that yesterda-"

"i do not care." she said while glaring at you, "ok fine." you said abit scared of her glare.

you and your girlfriend spen the next 5 hours watch the drama. (a/n: i recommed this drama hehe)

you were on the 5th episode when you hear snores, you turned to the side to see Yujin asleep on your shoulder.

you stared at her before deciding to order some food for dinner, you called the Tteokbokki shop to order so food. 

*magical time skip... beep beep bop*

after 30 minutes, you heard the doorbell rang, you gently place Yujin head on the pillow before answering the door.

you placed the food on the counter before getting fork and spoons, you walked over to yujin sleeping body and gently shake her.

"yujinie, wake up, its time for dinner." you said with a soft voice, she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

you both headed to the dining table and started to eat together.

*magical time skip... beep beep bop*

you washed the dishes while yujin was in the shower, after your done you waited for yujin so you both can sleep, you shower while waiting for the food.

while you were reading your book, you felt someone lay beside you, you put your book on the night stand as you cuddle with yujin.

"i love you." she said.

"i love you too." you said back and giving her a peck on the lips before you both fall asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------
(a/n: Well hello this is day two and I hope you enjoy this oneshot :))

---------------------------------------------------------(a/n: Well hello this is day two and I hope you enjoy this oneshot :))

grammar checked by wq_ng07